Windows 10: how do I free up physical memory in windows 10

Discus and support how do I free up physical memory in windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how do I free up memory in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bensonlanding, Nov 22, 2019.

1. how do I free up physical memory in windows 10

how do I free up memory in windows 10

:)

bensonlanding, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 22, 2019
  3. Vijay B Win User
    Wrong Physical Memory Displayed - Is It Normal?

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to see the following link on Windows Physical Memory.

Pushing the Limits of Windows: Physical Memory

Pushing the Limits of Windows: Physical Memory

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, Nov 22, 2019
  4. Riel Alc Win User

how do I free up physical memory in windows 10

High physical memory

Thank you for the information you've provided.

To eliminate what is causing of high physical memory usage, we suggest performing a
    clean boot.

Feel free to post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

how do I free up physical memory in windows 10

1. how do I free up physical memory in windows 10 - Similar Threads - free physical memory

2. Low available physical memory and free memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low available physical memory and free memory: I was browsing looking for solutions to speed up my outdated laptop which uses windows 11, and i stumbled upon resource manager and looking at the memory tab made me conclude that my low free memory is making my system too slow. That might be me running windows 11 on a really...
  3. Low available physical memory and free memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low available physical memory and free memory: I was browsing looking for solutions to speed up my outdated laptop which uses windows 11, and i stumbled upon resource manager and looking at the memory tab made me conclude that my low free memory is making my system too slow. That might be me running windows 11 on a really...
  4. How to free-up cached memory?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to free-up cached memory?: How to free-up cached memory? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-free-up-cached-memory/3566496f-02ba-49f8-8c82-5c7b3c0c7be8
  5. How to free-up cached memory?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to free-up cached memory?: How to free-up cached memory? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-free-up-cached-memory/3566496f-02ba-49f8-8c82-5c7b3c0c7be8
  6. How do I free up Space?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I free up Space?: Back then I downloaded steam and filled up my C drive. I tried YouTube tutorials on how to free up space but it only freed up 200MB, please help me free up space especially on my C drive.And about steam, I deleted it through control panel, reinstalled it, and did not occupy...
  7. How do i free up space?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i free up space?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/xptwrfxb9yx41.png?width=1586&format=png&auto=webp&s=06a70d419020c25643813c25190116454a1534db i want to free up some space in computer and did a little scan. i scanned a single file and then i opened it and scanned all together. the...
  8. how do I free up space?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I free up space?: I need to free up space, I've inserted a 64GB SD card but don't know what to do now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-free-up-space/88ef11e4-00c1-413e-b55e-70076bc46680
  9. Freeing up memory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Freeing up memory: Hi all, What is the best why to free up memory,when all I have is 30G all in. My system takes up's 15G, and the rest uses around 8/10G. I've deleted all photos/games/unwanted files etc, but I still don't have enough to download the latest updates. I've tried to plug in an...
  10. how do I free up memory ? Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do I free up memory ? Windows 10: Have been running photoshop cc with no problems until now but says not enough ram Help to free up ram thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/how-do-i-free-up-memory-windows-10/bd360275-ebd3-4578-ac1b-f80a95d05e36