Windows 10: How do I get 2nd level Account support?

Discus and support How do I get 2nd level Account support? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have not been able to play purchased movies for a while. Happens on more than one device. I went through the help support option & it was no help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Guilliem, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Guilliem Win User

How do I get 2nd level Account support?

I have not been able to play purchased movies for a while. Happens on more than one device.

I went through the help support option & it was no help at all. But advised to try the MS community for help.

I did that & got a reply, that I needed 2nd level account support.. Only I can not find the post I made or how to get through to said support.

The only option I saw on my first try was a phoneback, the other option did not work & looped me back to the start.

Other people are reporting the issue on the Feedback hub of Movies and TV.. But that is about as much use as a chocolate teapot. They post they have the message then nothing happens. No help or advice.. just a dead end.

So... does anyone have a link that they can post, for me to get my issue to the correct support people?

Thanks in advance.

:)

Guilliem, Aug 6, 2019

2. 2nd Level Support - Windows 10

Whatever. If you're 2nd level support, fine. If not, stop responding and pretending to be an SME.

Are you 2nd level support or just another forum know-it-all? If you work for Microsoft as a software engineer, your opinion matters. If not, it doesn't. In the meantime, you're not impressing me and I'm not here to impress anybody because in the big picture,
    this is just another pothole in the road. and really, I don't ****.

curtisjeffries, Aug 6, 2019
  3. 2nd Level Support - Windows 10

Again, Microsoft "Subject Matter Experts" have been responding so far to these threads. None of their suggestions have worked so far.

What I asked for is a link to 2nd level support regarding Windows 10. Do a search on how many folks have had trouble with the power plans in this forum.

I'm not a Windows Forum junkie nor do I plan to become one. This was simply the quickest way to get to Microsoft Professionals.

4. How do I get 2nd level Account support?

2nd Level Support - Windows 10

This is the last time I'm asking this question regarding the Power Plans in Windows 10. The methodology suggested by Microsoft "Experts" have not worked either online nor via phone call. I don't understand why the same troubleshooting techniques that don't
    work keep getting put out there as some kind of fix.

Where is 2nd Level support? If this is how Microsoft supports its new flagship OS, they're gonna be in for a shock once people get fed up with the "answers"

For the Fourth and Final Time, here is the issue:

I did a clean install of Windows10 64bit Pro from disc, updated all drivers and downloaded all updates. No matter what power plan I choose, THEY DO NOT WORK. I've tried all the suggestions from Microsoft "Subject Matter Experts" and none of them worked.
    Let me repeat, NONE OF THE SUGGESTED TROUBLESHOOTING TECHNIQUES WORK.

If there is a second level support available for Windows 10, would someone be kind enough to direct me to this resource. Please, no more SME's taking control of my computer and using the "click and pray" method of troubleshooting.

If there is NO second level support, please let that be known so I can go back to using Win 8.1 Pro and actually use all the options available. While you're at it, stop selling installation discs that have this flaw. You're stealing people's hard earned
    money.

This has gone on long enough. Just say this problem can't be fixed by our technicians and be done OR, fix this issue once and for all.

Thema:

How do I get 2nd level Account support?

1. How do I get 2nd level Account support? - Similar Threads - 2nd level Account

2. How do I get to support chat?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get to support chat?: Had a session going yesterday but can't find a way to get another. What's the secret, getting stuck in a loop of useless questions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-to-support-chat/00bb2085-c45c-4b54-bd5e-eb93dcfc6292
  3. How do I get to support chat?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I get to support chat?: Had a session going yesterday but can't find a way to get another. What's the secret, getting stuck in a loop of useless questions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-to-support-chat/00bb2085-c45c-4b54-bd5e-eb93dcfc6292
  4. How do I get to support chat?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How Can Microsoft Get Away With This Appalling Level Of Support?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How Can Microsoft Get Away With This Appalling Level Of Support?: Almost 2 weeks ago I put in a Counterfeit Software report Counterfeit Report Number: L4B9-PZ5Q to Microsoft.Despite a further 2 contacts with Microsoft Support involving multiple promises of escalation, priority and action the report status is still sitting as 'submitted' and...
  6. How Can Microsoft Get Away With This Appalling Level Of Support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can Microsoft Get Away With This Appalling Level Of Support?: Almost 2 weeks ago I put in a Counterfeit Software report Counterfeit Report Number: L4B9-PZ5Q to Microsoft.Despite a further 2 contacts with Microsoft Support involving multiple promises of escalation, priority and action the report status is still sitting as 'submitted' and...
  7. How Can Microsoft Get Away With This Appalling Level Of Support?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. how do I get tech support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do I get tech support: Microsoft is a dead support system,,, can reach tech support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-tech-support/508aab40-6eb1-4cf0-8ead-c476bc7415c1
  9. How do I get support today, Sunday?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I get support today, Sunday?: How do I get support today on Sunday? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-support-today-sunday/2ff64452-8c3c-4dc5-b228-2de23af1501e
  10. Can not get to 2nd level support Rant/explanation + help

in Windows 10 Support
    Can not get to 2nd level support Rant/explanation + help: I have been trying for at least a month to get Anniversary edition to load. Dreading the Creator version. I am on 1511 Pro. I really hope some MS people on this forum take the following seriously. My system is an Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe MB. No odd devices. Latest available...