Windows 10: how do I get a camera app for my new computer?

Discus and support how do I get a camera app for my new computer? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to use a camera for Zoom and Blue Jeans for distance meetings. When the request to join a meeting, the computer rejects as the camera is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Texas Polish Grandma, Apr 19, 2020.

1. how do I get a camera app for my new computer?

I want to use a camera for Zoom and Blue Jeans for distance meetings. When the request to join a meeting, the computer rejects as the camera is not available.

Do I need to download a camera app for meetings

:)

Texas Polish Grandma, Apr 19, 2020
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Apr 19, 2020
  3. camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Apr 19, 2020
  4. KatrineCY Win User

how do I get a camera app for my new computer?

download Windows camera app

Success in resetting Store; that produced a download of the Windows camera, despite seeing error message again, download proceeded. Screen shows MS app for Windows camera and indicates downloaded. (Camera now listed in app list.) But when Launch was selected,
    no action after screen with camera icon. Eventually message appeared " something went wrong: here is message code if needed: 0x400F4271>MediaCaptureFailedEvent>0xC00D3704. We seem to be moving ahead a step at a time. Next suggestion?

KatrineCY, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

how do I get a camera app for my new computer?

1. how do I get a camera app for my new computer? - Similar Threads - camera app computer

2. How do I get into my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get into my computer.: After using this computer for years, I go to login and it says this account doesn't exist, I try to create a new one with the same name and it says it already exists. When I create a new one with a different name it says set a pin, if I try to it says error. If I hit skip it...
  3. How do I get into my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get into my computer.: After using this computer for years, I go to login and it says this account doesn't exist, I try to create a new one with the same name and it says it already exists. When I create a new one with a different name it says set a pin, if I try to it says error. If I hit skip it...
  4. How do I get my laptop camera to work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my laptop camera to work?: So I've had this laptop for a while and from day 1 there have been issues with the camera. Please note I am talking about my laptop's BUILT-IN camera and I have never used an external camera because I'd like to fix this one first. If nothing comes of this I'll use an external...
  5. How do I switch the camera in the camera app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I switch the camera in the camera app?: I record videos for YouTube and I thought I would buy a webcam for better picture quality for my videos. How do I get the camera app to switch to the webcam rather than using the built-in camera on my laptop? Thanks!...
  6. How do I switch the camera in the camera app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I switch the camera in the camera app?: I record videos for YouTube and I thought I would buy a webcam for better picture quality for my videos. How do I get the camera app to switch to the webcam rather than using the built-in camera on my laptop? Thanks!...
  7. How do I switch the camera in the camera app?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. how do I install a new camera?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I install a new camera?: My camera says no cameras are attached> How do I install one to my computer? Can I download one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-a-new-camera/caf64954-3169-4ed8-b357-dd6d80bac843
  9. how do i get my camera working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i get my camera working: how do i get my camera working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-camera-working/b90aec8c-f0f8-4dbe-81ba-9422fd561546
  10. how do i get the camera app to save to a network drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i get the camera app to save to a network drive: how do i get the camera app to save to a network drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-get-the-camera-app-to-save-to-a-network/e9b5991f-2ad5-4afa-a111-2624068f89fd