Windows 10: How do I get a CD to start on my desk top

Discus and support How do I get a CD to start on my desk top in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get a CD to start on my desk top... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PIUSMALSOM, Oct 2, 2018.

1. How do I get a CD to start on my desk top

How do I get a CD to start on my desk top

:)

PIUSMALSOM, Oct 2, 2018

2. Desk top Icons replaced by start menu

Hello,

We appreciate your persistent patience n this issue.

At this point, I suggest you to check if the same issue occurs when logged in through a different Local Administrator user account.

Follow the steps:

• Assuming that you are already logged on to your user account in Windows 10, click the Start button.
    • From the Start menu, click your name from the top of the left pane.
    • From the displayed options click Sign out.
    • From the login screen, click to the different user account you want to switch to.

However, if you do not have a separate user account, I suggest you to create another administrator user account by referring to the Microsoft article here: Set
    up accounts

Kindly keep us posted on the status of the issue.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Rey Bel1 Win User
    cannot run cd app on my desk top

Hi Elvis,

Your post does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you. We suggest that you provide more details regarding the issue you’re facing. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions below:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • Is the issue specific to a single CD only?
    • Are you having issues running the CD using the DVD drive?
    • Are you getting any error messages while running the CD?

We look forward to your response.

Rey Bel1, Oct 2, 2018
  4. How do I get a CD to start on my desk top

Do i need to use a cd/dvd writer with a HP Pavilion desk top

Do i need to use a cd/dvd writer with a HP Pavilion desk top?

EdwardGonzalez1, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

How do I get a CD to start on my desk top

1. How do I get a CD to start on my desk top - Similar Threads - start desk top

2. desk top

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    desk top: My old desk top with the icon and info is disapperaed ps help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top/c2f6e620-5b0b-4993-a40c-b9aea2f71dda
  3. How do I get the Desk Top to send logon procedure to monitor.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get the Desk Top to send logon procedure to monitor.: I powered on the desk top and then came back a few minutes later. Hit the escape key and the monitor showed that it was not receiving a signal from the CPU. Tried powering down and turning back on and I get nothing. I can hear the desk top start up but only get black screen...
  4. I want to transfer all my Cd's to My desk top in a Play list.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to transfer all my Cd's to My desk top in a Play list.: I can play my CD's on my desk top, but Windows media player, but how do I Save them on my computer so they can be played off of a play list?...
  5. desk top

desk top: while trying to copy pictures to put on a flash drive i have somehow put them on my desktop, how do i remove them and not delete them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top/1281a9bf-36ba-4ad2-8803-513bf653ef54
  6. how do I get a free calculator and place it on my desk top

how do I get a free calculator and place it on my desk top: how do I get a free calculator and place it on my desk top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-free-calculator-and-place-it-on-my/0d521c11-8428-4580-8141-9fe78fd6fd3d
  7. Desk top

Desk top: my desk top has disappeared. All the icons have disappeared. I can log onto the computer into my area of use, but once in nothing comes up. When you click on the home button - it does nit bring up any thing just a whirling ball? Is this my computer going faulty or...
  8. how do I change the color of my desk top & email

how do I change the color of my desk top & email: how do i change the color of my desk top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-color-of-my-desk-top-email/ef2aa5ca-19ef-4b4a-bbe4-17bb2b330ea0
  9. how do I get my aol and facebook icons on my desk top?

how do I get my aol and facebook icons on my desk top?: how do I get my aol and facebook and other icons on my desk top? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-aol-and-facebook-icons-on-my-desk/4d3ccc05-26d5-4aa7-87e4-111da80319a2
  10. how do I save a document on the desk top?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I save a document on the desk top?: My computers do not seem to recognize this document to be saved. It appears everything is only being excepted to the cloud....