Windows 10: How do I get a code that was sent to old outlook account?

Discus and support How do I get a code that was sent to old outlook account? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My son will not help me but how do you login to a old outlook account to get the verification code? Question: 2: I do not have a cellphone but how can... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DianaSchneider2, Aug 21, 2019.

1. How do I get a code that was sent to old outlook account?

My son will not help me but how do you login to a old outlook account to get the verification code? Question: 2: I do not have a cellphone but how can I get my landline number to work? It had worked before for me. You can call me on my landline 724-863-4398. Call after 12noon Ask for Diana .

:)

DianaSchneider2, Aug 21, 2019
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    How do I get a code that was sent to old outlook account? [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Aug 21, 2019
  3. warek Win User
    Oulook 2016 sent items not all in sent items folder but are in outlook

Hi there

Trying to setup up my new computer, Windows 10 home. I have outlook 2016 and I tried to start without adding a new account and then tried to import from outlook 2010 pst file. I still have the old computer with outlook 2010 , all my emails etc

This gave me some old emails but no current ones and no address book/contacts

I then added a new email account pop 3 manually and it works sends and receives
    I also saved and imported a csv file of contacts and that is all good.

However I notice that if I send some pics from another program, right click send to they are sent but they are not in the sent items under my email account, but they are in the sent items under the outlook data file. If I sent a reply to an email the sent box under my email account saves the reply.

I would like to have all of my sent items under the one sent folder, and preferably the sent folder under my email account not the sent item under the outlook data file

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your input

Cheers

Kevin

warek, Aug 21, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

How do I get a code that was sent to old outlook account?

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

How do I get a code that was sent to old outlook account?

1. How do I get a code that was sent to old outlook account? - Similar Threads - code was sent

2. How do I get a code that Microsoft sent me , and get back to the page where you are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a code that Microsoft sent me , and get back to the page where you are...: Microsoft says they sent you a code, but when you go to retrieve it from email, you can't get back to the page that you have to enter that code. I've been using the MS operating system since it came online, It sucked then, and it still sucks. Neither I or my wife can get into...
  3. How do I get a code that Microsoft sent me , and get back to the page where you are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get a code that Microsoft sent me , and get back to the page where you are...: Microsoft says they sent you a code, but when you go to retrieve it from email, you can't get back to the page that you have to enter that code. I've been using the MS operating system since it came online, It sucked then, and it still sucks. Neither I or my wife can get into...
  4. I am not getting sent a verification code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not getting sent a verification code?: When trying to access my recovery key I am asked to input the last 4 digits of my phone number to get sent a code. I do this and do not get sent the code. I am 100% sure I am inputting the right numbers as I have checked the phone number listed to my account is correct and it...
  5. I am not getting sent a verification code?

I am not getting sent a verification code?: When trying to access my recovery key I am asked to input the last 4 digits of my phone number to get sent a code. I do this and do not get sent the code. I am 100% sure I am inputting the right numbers as I have checked the phone number listed to my account is correct and it...
  6. Old Outlook account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Outlook account: Trying to recover an outlook account that is assigned to PC that came with windows 8,but has since been upgraded to windows 10. The account was created when I logged into computer the first time in 2014 . now when i try to install something from the app store it ask for...
  7. Old Outlook account

Old Outlook account: Trying to recover an outlook account that is assigned to PC that came with windows 8,but has since been upgraded to windows 10. The account was created when I logged into computer the first time in 2014 . now when i try to install something from the app store it ask for...
  8. Old Outlook account

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. get rid of old outlook account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    get rid of old outlook account: Hi, I had an outlook account with a group of professionals I no longer work with. I created a new account for our new group. Every time I log in I first get prompted to open the account I no longer have a password for and don't want to use anymore. How do I get rid of...
  10. Reedemable code for Minecraft Bedrock edition not sent to my Outlook account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reedemable code for Minecraft Bedrock edition not sent to my Outlook account.: I havent received an email with the 25-digit code of the redeemable Minecraft bedrock edition. I went to the Mojang website where the redeem option was available, I clicked and it sent me directly to a another tab where a 25-digit code is supposed to be inserted, I checked my...