Windows 10: how do I get a direct gmail in my windows 10 start

Discus and support how do I get a direct gmail in my windows 10 start in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I get a button on my windows 10 for gmail. the mail tab doesn't upload all my gmail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KahiolaniPapalimu, Feb 13, 2019.

1. how do I get a direct gmail in my windows 10 start

how do I get a button on my windows 10 for gmail. the mail tab doesn't upload all my gmail

:)

KahiolaniPapalimu, Feb 13, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 13, 2019
  4. skippy258 Win User

how do I get a direct gmail in my windows 10 start

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      how do I get a direct gmail in my windows 10 start [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

how do I get a direct gmail in my windows 10 start

1. how do I get a direct gmail in my windows 10 start - Similar Threads - direct gmail start

2. I can get into my Hotmail fine but, cannot get into my Gmail. How do I fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can get into my Hotmail fine but, cannot get into my Gmail. How do I fix this: I am trying to log onto my laptop but it asks for my Gmail account password. I know my password has changed. I have tried old ones but nothing is working, old or new.I apparently linked my Hotmail and Gmail. How can I separate them so I can log onto my laptop?Thank you Kim...
  3. I can get into my Hotmail fine but, cannot get into my Gmail. How do I fix this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can get into my Hotmail fine but, cannot get into my Gmail. How do I fix this: I am trying to log onto my laptop but it asks for my Gmail account password. I know my password has changed. I have tried old ones but nothing is working, old or new.I apparently linked my Hotmail and Gmail. How can I separate them so I can log onto my laptop?Thank you Kim...
  4. I can get into my Hotmail fine but, cannot get into my Gmail. How do I fix this

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How do I get my Win10 Media Player to play attached .mp4 files directly from emails gmail?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get my Win10 Media Player to play attached .mp4 files directly from emails gmail?: I can't play .mp4 attachments from my gmail sources. I have to download the files before I can play them. In ordeer to disguard .mp4 directly from the attadhment, I want to use Windows Media Player app to do this. How do I activate the player to play directly from the...
  6. How do I make Gmail my default email in Windows 10

How do I make Gmail my default email in Windows 10: How do I make Gmail my default email program in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-gmail-my-default-email-in-windows-10/c401d3e1-d9f5-4bd5-bde4-43bccabc4882
  7. How do i disable this and get directly to the log in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i disable this and get directly to the log in?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jadintheplanet [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gww3dg/how_do_i_disable_this_and_get_directly_to_the_log/
  8. How do I cancel my Gmail account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I cancel my Gmail account?: I have no further use for my Gmail account. How do I close it? Tom Edgerton https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-cancel-my-gmail-account/4cff8800-3f19-443e-a733-2b242b272595
  9. how do i pin gmail to my taskbar in windows 10

how do i pin gmail to my taskbar in windows 10: how do i pin Gmail to my taskbar in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/how-do-i-pin-gmail-to-my-taskbar-in-windows-10/037a2ca4-d76f-4a08-a8ab-02260acc9d5d
  10. How do I get gmail to work on windows mail?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I get gmail to work on windows mail?: I have a microsoft account, that is registered to my gmail; That is the username is L: xxxx@gmail.com. When attempting to use the mail service in windows 10, that mail is already registered as an account. It reads " System error, can't get mail ", and that isn't very...