Windows 10: How do I get a jpg out of paint 3D and into a Word doc. I want to send the photo i have...

Discus and support How do I get a jpg out of paint 3D and into a Word doc. I want to send the photo i have... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I get a jpg file out of paint 3D and into a Word doc. I want to send the photo i have worked on to my pictures file.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jamessmylie, Feb 25, 2020.

1. How do I get a jpg out of paint 3D and into a Word doc. I want to send the photo i have...

How do I get a jpg file out of paint 3D and into a Word doc. I want to send the photo i have worked on to my pictures file.

:)

jamessmylie, Feb 25, 2020

2. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Feb 25, 2020
  3. paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Feb 25, 2020
  4. John Vil Win User

How do I get a jpg out of paint 3D and into a Word doc. I want to send the photo i have...

Paint 3D

Hi,

For us to isolate what could be causing this issue and better assist you, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Does this issue occur on other projects you are working on using Paint 3D?
    • Were there any recent changes done/updates installed on your system prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to automatically scan and resolve any issue with Paint 3D. Kindly refer to this article to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store: run the troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

How do I get a jpg out of paint 3D and into a Word doc. I want to send the photo i have...

1. How do I get a jpg out of paint 3D and into a Word doc. I want to send the photo i have... - Similar Threads - jpg paint Word

2. How do i get my paint 3D art back???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get my paint 3D art back???: Right so basically, i opened up paint 3D as normal, when to my horror, I found that all my projects had vanished. I have tried looking online, and everyone says basically the same thing, which is to...
  3. How do i get my paint 3D art back???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get my paint 3D art back???: Right so basically, i opened up paint 3D as normal, when to my horror, I found that all my projects had vanished. I have tried looking online, and everyone says basically the same thing, which is to...
  4. How do I increase transparency of a 3D shape in Paint 3D?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I increase transparency of a 3D shape in Paint 3D?: I look for tutorials on YouTube & I can't find one. Can you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-increase-transparency-of-a-3d-shape-in/2ba826aa-f13b-4a42-b79b-d8d7df226b77
  5. how do I change resolution in paint 3d

how do I change resolution in paint 3d: How do I change resolution in Paint 3D. The bank never accepts my check images because they are 92dpi and they need to be 300 dpi. Thank you, Loretta...
  6. how do I get rid of Paint 3d & bring back just Paint?

how do I get rid of Paint 3d & bring back just Paint?: Paint 3D is hard to use. Not intuitive. No instruction, hard & cumbersome to use. Please tell me how to bring paint classic. Really really hate Paint 3D!!!...
  7. Can't open Photos, Paint 3D and JPG files

Can't open Photos, Paint 3D and JPG files: I have a friend who installed the latest Windows 10 update last week, but after installation she was missing all her data. I discovered that her profile had become corrupt with the user profile set to a backup status, and each time she logged in she was using a temporary...
  8. how do i unwrap a model in paint 3d

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i unwrap a model in paint 3d: hello I've been using Paint 3D and i made a vehicle for a game and i cant get the texture and i wounder if there was a way to get it cause i keep on getting a little upset trying to figure it out...
  9. How do I move a screenshot to a word doc?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I move a screenshot to a word doc?: I used the snipping tool to take a screenshot and I need to move it to a word document. please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-a-screenshot-to-a-word-doc/5fa10f16-9403-447c-aada-d4d09258c04a"
  10. How do I uninstall Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I uninstall Paint 3D: How do I uninstall Paint 3D? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-paint-3d/18d54472-a3d1-4ffc-8847-e7d5aee64310