Windows 10: How do I get a "Network Activity Indicator" icon in the taskbar back?

Discus and support How do I get a "Network Activity Indicator" icon in the taskbar back? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello How do I get a "Network Activity Indicator" back in Windows 10 (x64)? (Like previous versions of Windows used to have about 7 years ago!)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ship69, Apr 12, 2017.

1. ship69 Win User

How do I get a "Network Activity Indicator" icon in the taskbar back?

Hello

How do I get a "Network Activity Indicator" back in Windows 10 (x64)?
    (Like previous versions of Windows used to have about 7 years ago!)

I tried installing this but although it ran, nothing has appeared in the task bar.
    Network Activity Indicator for Windows 7 - IT Samples

Yes, I did install the x64 version.

Thanks

J

:)

ship69, Apr 12, 2017

2. How do I get Windows 10 app

JovicaAntonijevic, Apr 12, 2017
  3. Get Windows 10 app

JovicaAntonijevic, Apr 12, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Apr 12, 2017
Thema:

1. How do I get a "Network Activity Indicator" icon in the taskbar back? - Similar Threads - Network Activity Indicator

2. How do I get the copilot icon back to the left side of the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the copilot icon back to the left side of the taskbar?: I don't want my clock moved. The copilot icon has moved my clock. I want my clock to be on the far right, not the copilot icon. How do I move the copilot icon back to the left side where it was? The right side is a stupid location....
  3. How do I get the copilot icon back to the left side of the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get the copilot icon back to the left side of the taskbar?: I don't want my clock moved. The copilot icon has moved my clock. I want my clock to be on the far right, not the copilot icon. How do I move the copilot icon back to the left side where it was? The right side is a stupid location....
  4. How do I get the weather back on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the weather back on the taskbar?: After a windows 11 update, instead of my weather showing on the left side of the taskbar, the widget icon is showing. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-weather-back-on-the-taskbar/3c3e8ad1-9760-4f35-86e7-db664ac6591a
  5. How do I get the weather back on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get the weather back on the taskbar?: After a windows 11 update, instead of my weather showing on the left side of the taskbar, the widget icon is showing. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-weather-back-on-the-taskbar/3c3e8ad1-9760-4f35-86e7-db664ac6591a
  6. How do I get the search window back in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get the search window back in the taskbar?: All of a sudden there's just a huge space between the Microsoft icon and the Cortana icon - there used to be a search window there for apps/programs in my system. It's gone and I do need it. Thoughts?...
  7. How to get back old network icon in taskbar??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to get back old network icon in taskbar??: Windows 10 1903 (aka the May 2019 update) introduced a new networking tray icon, which gets shown when the PC is offline: However, I don't like this icon, because first, it also shows when the PC is connected to a network, but doesn't have internet access ( aka intranet...
  8. How do I get an icon back into the hidden icons tray?

How do I get an icon back into the hidden icons tray?: I accidentally deleted the Bluetooth icon from my hidden icons tray. How do I get it back? I want the link to the "Bluetooth and other devices" settings window, not the Bluetooth on/off toggle option. I know I can click the notifications icon, then right click the Bluetooth...
  9. How to get cortana icon back on taskbar

How to get cortana icon back on taskbar: how to get cortana icon on taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-cortana-icon-back-on-taskbar/ba8d6178-9bb4-43f6-9b46-74358f381a20
  10. How to install a "Network Activity Indicator"?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to install a "Network Activity Indicator"?: Hello How do I set up a Network Activity Indicator? In previous versions of Windows there used to be the ability to get two little icons of computer screens at the bottom right of your screen (i.e. on the "task bar"?) that would flash a different colour when data was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get the activity icon back