Windows 10: How do I get a refund for a game I bought that I can't download.

Discus and support How do I get a refund for a game I bought that I can't download. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought minecraft today and I can't download it no matter what fixes I try I can't get the game to download. I should not be stuck with a game that... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by The Stillus, Jan 15, 2021.

1. How do I get a refund for a game I bought that I can't download.

I bought minecraft today and I can't download it no matter what fixes I try I can't get the game to download. I should not be stuck with a game that doesn't even work because the Microsoft store has been having issues like this forever. I checked order history and there's no refund button. I see other forums with links that go to automated support. How can I get my refund???

:)

The Stillus, Jan 15, 2021
  2. Blyatka Win User

Refund for bought game

hi i bought a game less than 14days ago and i want a refund it is my european union right to have a refund if asked in less than 14 days, but cant issue a refund on the game the regullar way.

i want a refund and i want it now.

Blyatka, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Rey Bel1 Win User
    Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Jan 15, 2021
  4. E.S.F Win User

How do I get a refund for a game I bought that I can't download.

how can a refund a game I bought

how can a refund a game I bought

E.S.F, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

How do I get a refund for a game I bought that I can't download.

1. How do I get a refund for a game I bought that I can't download. - Similar Threads - refund game bought

2. How do I get a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a refund?: I purchased Windows 11 Pro for work by mistake and would like to know how can I cancel it and get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-refund/8e6d2ff4-e6d2-4a2b-ab9d-2bec8f1171c8
  3. How do I get a refund?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get a refund?: I purchased Windows 11 Pro for work by mistake and would like to know how can I cancel it and get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-refund/8e6d2ff4-e6d2-4a2b-ab9d-2bec8f1171c8
  4. I can't download a game I bought

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download a game I bought: I have recently purchased an app and it does show up in my order history yet when I go to download/install it, it tells me to buy it again. When I try to buy it again it won't let me because It says I already own it. I have talked with a rep earlier and they told me to do a...
  5. How do I get a refund on an online game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a refund on an online game?: I bought minecraft off the online store on my PC and it will not download. It says an error message after saying aquiring licence. I have bought the game legally and correctly like I have any other game. I have tried all your ideas to help and the game will still not...
  6. How do I get a refund for the wrong version of Minecraft I bought?

How do I get a refund for the wrong version of Minecraft I bought?: i bought minecraft windows 10 edition starter pack and couldnt play with my friends so i bought minecraft java edition and was trying to get a refund for minecraft windows 10 starter pack * Moved from Research/Eyes First * Original title: minecraft...
  7. Download for a bought game does no start, I want a refund.

Download for a bought game does no start, I want a refund.: Hello, I recently bought the game Minecraft and for some reason the download in Microsoft store does not start. It looks like it starts but seems to be stuck at 0%. I Googled the problem and tried multiple fixes and none worked. Now I am just annoyed and want my money...
  8. Can't Download Game I Bought

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Download Game I Bought: Hey. My device is linked to my microsoft account (gaming laptop). I don't have an XBox, I just want to download The Outer Worlds so I can play it when it comes out. I bought the game- and everything went fine on the transaction end of things- but when I try to install it, it...
  9. How do I get a refund?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get a refund?: I bought the wrong version of Minecraft in a bundle. (Starter edition bundle) How do I receive a full refund on the bundle? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-refund/041c5153-1b48-44f7-80a6-7900c747bd3e
  10. how do i refund a world i bought with minecoins?

how do i refund a world i bought with minecoins?: hello I bought a bunch of minecoins bout 3 worlds but one really sucks and is a waste of my **** minecoins so am I able to refund this 1 world for my minecoins back? plus I just bought it like 15 minutes ago soooo...….....