Windows 10: How do I get a refund on a DLC?

Discus and support How do I get a refund on a DLC? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased Forza 3 Smoking Tires DLC. After I tried to select "install on my devices" it didn't work. I do not have an XBOX One and only... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MatthiasGeier1, Aug 30, 2020.

1. How do I get a refund on a DLC?

Hello,

I purchased Forza 3 Smoking Tires DLC. After I tried to select "install on my devices" it didn't work. I do not have an XBOX One and only play Forza 3 on my PC. After looking at the system requirements in further detail it says it's only supported on XBOX One :

Seems strange that they would sell Forza 3 to play on your PC, but then have only some of the DLC be able to work on your PC...

Is it possible to get my purchase refunded since I don't have an XBOX One? I went into my order history and did not see a refund button. I'm sure someone can login to see that this DLC hasn't been downloaded anywhere.

Thanks!

:)

MatthiasGeier1, Aug 30, 2020

2. Microsoft DLC Game Refund.

Recently I had bought a DLC on the store thinking it was the game- but I soon realized that it wasn't the actual game. I was just wondering if there is a way I can get a refund for this?

BryanParker.()#&, Aug 30, 2020
  3. kylebush2 Win User
    I purchased a dlc on the wrong account on the Microsoft store and would like a refund

So I purchased two dlcs on the Microsoft store on the wrong account and would like to know who I should contact to get a refund.

kylebush2, Aug 30, 2020
  4. How do I get a refund on a DLC?

Civilization Revolution DLC on XBoxOne

I've bought Civilization Revolution on XboxOne, along with much of the DLC. How do I access the DLC? Shouldn't it show up in the scenarios list or something?

Moved from Community Participation Center

DeaconDoctorWu, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

How do I get a refund on a DLC?

1. How do I get a refund on a DLC? - Similar Threads - refund DLC

2. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.: I bought my dad office home and student but he already has an office subscription. I traveled to Oklahoma for his 92nd birthday to set up his new computer system which I purchase from Best Buy. I was not told when I ordered the computer that I could not return the Office...
  3. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.: I bought my dad office home and student but he already has an office subscription. I traveled to Oklahoma for his 92nd birthday to set up his new computer system which I purchase from Best Buy. I was not told when I ordered the computer that I could not return the Office...
  4. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can I get a refund for Minecraft realm that I stopped renewing but got charged for

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I get a refund for Minecraft realm that I stopped renewing but got charged for: I closed the realm in game and I got charged to renew the realm. I went to the Microsoft account and have now stopped the renewal. This is confusing that there are two locations you can cancel but only one actually works It charged me a couple days ago can I get a refund for...
  6. how to get refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get refund: I was trying out the trial and it did not ask me what plan i wanted. I was charged the family plan and charged full price and did not have that in mind. i need to talk about a refund in full and hope i get useful information....
  7. how to get refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get refund: I was trying out the trial and it did not ask me what plan i wanted. I was charged the family plan and charged full price and did not have that in mind. i need to talk about a refund in full and hope i get useful information....
  8. I want a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want a refund: I was charged for MS 365 on 3/13/24. When I renewed MS 365 on 3/12/23, I said I do not want this to auto renew, since was not NOT going to upgrade from WON 7 OS. Nonetheless, I was still charged on 3/13/24. I want my $99 that was charged refunded....
  9. I purchased a dlc on the wrong account on the Microsoft store and would like a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased a dlc on the wrong account on the Microsoft store and would like a refund: So I purchased two dlcs on the Microsoft store on the wrong account and would like to know who I should contact to get a refund. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-a-dlc-on-the-wrong-account-on-the/c5dcd604-8083-49d8-bb1b-8fe903167c3a
  10. Microsoft DLC Game Refund.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft DLC Game Refund.: Recently I had bought a DLC on the store thinking it was the game- but I soon realized that it wasn't the actual game. I was just wondering if there is a way I can get a refund for this?...