Windows 10: How do I get a refund on an online game?

Discus and support How do I get a refund on an online game? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought minecraft off the online store on my PC and it will not download. It says an error message after saying aquiring licence. I have bought the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jim S-S, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Jim S-S Win User

How do I get a refund on an online game?

I bought minecraft off the online store on my PC and it will not download. It says an error message after saying aquiring licence. I have bought the game legally and correctly like I have any other game. I have tried all your ideas to help and the game will still not download. I’ve reinstalled the store, i have ran trouble shooters etc. Is there a way I can get a refund because I want my money back for a game I cannot play?

:)

Jim S-S, Feb 23, 2021

2. Refund for a game I purchased

Hi,

We can assist you in troubleshooting the issue so you can play the game on your computer. To further isolate your concern, kindly provide the following information:

• What game are you trying to play?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • What is exactly happening to the game when you tried to launch it.

For issues with purchases and refund requests, we suggest that you contact Xbox Chat Support or request a call from them on this

link
    so they can review your purchase details.

Should you have any other queries, don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Refund of Game Purchase

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are looking for a refund for the game purchased. I would like to know from where you purchased the game.

If you have purchased the game from Microsoft Store then, let me point you in the right direction of support where you can get assistance with the refund. I would suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Store support team
    to get further assistance as they have the right tools and information to provide the refund.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

1. How do I get a refund on an online game? - Similar Threads - refund online game

2. How do I get a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a refund?: I purchased Windows 11 Pro for work by mistake and would like to know how can I cancel it and get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-refund/8e6d2ff4-e6d2-4a2b-ab9d-2bec8f1171c8
  3. How do I get a refund?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get a refund?: I purchased Windows 11 Pro for work by mistake and would like to know how can I cancel it and get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-refund/8e6d2ff4-e6d2-4a2b-ab9d-2bec8f1171c8
  4. How do I get a refund for a game I bought that I can't download.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I get a refund for a game I bought that I can't download.: I bought minecraft today and I can't download it no matter what fixes I try I can't get the game to download. I should not be stuck with a game that doesn't even work because the Microsoft store has been having issues like this forever. I checked order history and there's no...
  5. How do I get a refund for a non-refundable item?

How do I get a refund for a non-refundable item?: My niece is a massive fan of Minecraft and, as it's Christmas, I thought it would be nice for her to have a copy to play on the PC she has access to, instead of her having to wait until she goes to her dads and plays it on his console. I bought the Windows 10 version for...
  6. I need a refund and how do i get it?

I need a refund and how do i get it?: I Bought a dvd app for my computer and it gives me an error message when i try to download it, how do i get my 14.99 refunded back to me for an app i purchased that does not work? Its Windows media player so i can play dvds on my computer....
  7. How do I get a refund on a DLC?

How do I get a refund on a DLC?: Hello, I purchased Forza 3 Smoking Tires DLC. After I tried to select "install on my devices" it didn't work. I do not have an XBOX One and only play Forza 3 on my PC. After looking at the system requirements in further detail it says it's only supported on XBOX One :...
  8. How do I get a refund?

How do I get a refund?: I bought the wrong version of Minecraft in a bundle. (Starter edition bundle) How do I receive a full refund on the bundle? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-refund/041c5153-1b48-44f7-80a6-7900c747bd3e
  9. Refund online

Refund online: Im trying to get a refund and im going through the questions but whenever I get to the last page it wont load up and ive tried several different stuff. Even checked my cookies and everything. It keeps giving me an error screen. posting a capture. [ATTACH]...
  10. How do I get a refund games that will not install or crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a refund games that will not install or crash: I need information on getting a refund for four (4) games I purchased two days ago from the Microsoft Store. Three of the games will not install and keep giving me and error code. State of Decay installed, but crashes and says I am not authorized to access the game, and...