Windows 10: How do I get a vcem.exe file (certification study) to work on my laptop sais POS.dll not found?

Discus and support How do I get a vcem.exe file (certification study) to work on my laptop sais POS.dll not found? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; To Whom It May Concern, As stated in subject line I'm trying to get this file to work and this error message keeps coming up about POS.dll not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TedClayton, May 6, 2019.

1. How do I get a vcem.exe file (certification study) to work on my laptop sais POS.dll not found?

To Whom It May Concern,

As stated in subject line I'm trying to get this file to work and this error message keeps coming up about POS.dll not found. I went to the site https://www.dll-files.com/search/?q=POS.dll and looked for this file and what came up was dmcompos.dll. I went to my C:\Windows\Wow64 and the file is already there since like April of 2018. If I chose the file from the website dll-files.com it was updated as of like April of 2016. I'm running Windows 10 home and it should work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ted

:)

TedClayton, May 6, 2019
  2. ruggb Win User

RE exe file certificates

I have 2 files - supposedly the same version but not the same size.
    1 has Verisign certificate and the UAC says it is a know vendor
    2 has Symantec certificate and the UAC says it is an unknow vendor.
    I checked the certificate in file explorer and the Symantec certificate is 1 day newer than the Verisign
    That alone seems odd that a company would have 2 certificate licenses 1 day apart for the same software.
    Can someone explain how this works.
    Does W10 UAC chk the certs?
    If so, then is it saying the Symantec cert isn't valid?

ruggb, May 6, 2019
  3. Missing .dll file .

Hi,

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if it helps resolve the issue.

• Uninstall all those apps (using revo uninstaller) which are giving you msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll files missing error
    • Open the link below
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679

And download and install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4.

3. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x64.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 64bit.

4. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x86.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 32bit.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, May 6, 2019
  4. Eric Ber Win User

How do I get a vcem.exe file (certification study) to work on my laptop sais POS.dll not found?

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, May 6, 2019
Thema:

How do I get a vcem.exe file (certification study) to work on my laptop sais POS.dll not found?

1. How do I get a vcem.exe file (certification study) to work on my laptop sais POS.dll not found? - Similar Threads - vcem exe file

2. Vcruntime140_1.dll was not found, MSVCP140.dll was not found. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vcruntime140_1.dll was not found, MSVCP140.dll was not found. What do I do?: I've tried everything online. I've tried resinstalling the program, I've tried download the MSVCP DLL and put it in the program, I've uninstallled and then reinstalled VCRuntime140_1. What do you know, doesn't work. I am really starting to get pissed at this. Ever since I...
  3. Vcruntime140_1.dll was not found, MSVCP140.dll was not found. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vcruntime140_1.dll was not found, MSVCP140.dll was not found. What do I do?: I've tried everything online. I've tried resinstalling the program, I've tried download the MSVCP DLL and put it in the program, I've uninstallled and then reinstalled VCRuntime140_1. What do you know, doesn't work. I am really starting to get pissed at this. Ever since I...
  4. Vcruntime140_1.dll was not found, MSVCP140.dll was not found. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. .dll file not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .dll file not found: Hi, I hope someone can help with these problem I'm having now. So i installed windows 10 on my new ssd a legit copy of window from Microsoft of course and then i moved autodesk program file from my hard drive to my nvme ssd and now when i try to open autocad windows gives me...
  6. .dll file not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .dll file not found: Hi, I hope someone can help with these problem I'm having now. So i installed windows 10 on my new ssd a legit copy of window from Microsoft of course and then i moved autodesk program file from my hard drive to my nvme ssd and now when i try to open autocad windows gives me...
  7. .dll file not found

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. DLL files not found

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DLL files not found: An old game which should be compatible fails to load claiming multiple DLL files are missing. I have checked they are all there as well as reinstalling every single one. Still tells me there not present. Can anybody tell me what's going on or how I can fix it? I've already...
  9. How do i get all my dll files back to normal?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i get all my dll files back to normal?: I accidentally changed all my dll files into notepads every dll files i downloads appear as notepads. Is there any way to get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-all-my-dll-files-back-to-normal/83366235-aa44-427d-9121-35870ddd1269"
  10. RE exe file certificates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    RE exe file certificates: I have 2 files - supposedly the same version but not the same size. 1 has Verisign certificate and the UAC says it is a know vendor 2 has Symantec certificate and the UAC says it is an unknow vendor. I checked the certificate in file explorer and the Symantec certificate...