Windows 10: How do I get a Windows 11 printer/scanner driver for my Epson in S Mode?

Discus and support How do I get a Windows 11 printer/scanner driver for my Epson in S Mode? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; S Mode won't allow me to install the Epson driver I use on other non-S mode laptops, how do I get a way of operating it without disabling it? I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MattSpaven, Jan 31, 2023.

1. How do I get a Windows 11 printer/scanner driver for my Epson in S Mode?

S Mode won't allow me to install the Epson driver I use on other non-S mode laptops, how do I get a way of operating it without disabling it? I don't want to use the Epson suggested Inbox Driver as this is very basic and doesn't even allow functions such as 2 sided printing.

:)

MattSpaven, Jan 31, 2023
  2. sygnus21 Win User

Epson XP-345 printer works but not scanner

Yeah, I see that's Epson-Ireland.

Got it - printer is Wi-Fi. With that... As Oscar pointed to your printer drivers you need to install the

• Driver
    • Epson Scan software
    • Epson Scan updater software
    You might also need to install the "Other Software" in the "Event Manager" software.

Also, are you sure you're looking at the main PC (the PC where you installed the software for the printer)?

Have you checked you printer's network settings?

I'd also suggest you go over the owner's manual for said printer. It can be downloaded via Oscar's link under Manual & Documentation.

Anyway if things are right you should see both scanner and printer under Device Manager as shown for my Epson XP-960 Wi-Fi printer...

How do I get a Windows 11 printer/scanner driver for my Epson in S Mode? 292595d1597252237t-epson-xp-345-printer-works-but-not-scanner-epson-wi-fi-printer.png

(There are not "hidden". And the printer is powered off)

Good luck.

sygnus21, Jan 31, 2023
  3. EPSON PRINTER DRIVERS

Is there a Microsoft Printer Driver for window 10 for an Epson RX 510 multi function scanner/printer.??

I have downloaded software from the Epson site and the scanner works and Windows 10 identifies the preinter but it cannot be added to the printers.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks

Need-help_42, Jan 31, 2023
  4. sygnus21 Win User

How do I get a Windows 11 printer/scanner driver for my Epson in S Mode?

Epson XP-345 printer works but not scanner

Three things...

1. Make sure you're looking at the main PC first for the printer issue. Move to others after that.
    2. If the printer is connected by USB cable, check the connection is good (and cable ). You could also try switching USB ports.
    3. Assuming we're talking main PC - If the printer isn't showing in Device Manager that says there are no drivers... or the printer can't be seen for some reason. Goes back to drivers and/or point #2.
    I can't seem to find that printer - "Epson XP-345" on Epson's office site. Where'd you get it from?

Anyway I have an Epson XP-960 and it requires the utilities drivers for features like scanning or disk writing (labels). Here's the utilities drivers for the Epson XP-960 multi-printer.

sygnus21, Jan 31, 2023
Thema:

How do I get a Windows 11 printer/scanner driver for my Epson in S Mode?

1. How do I get a Windows 11 printer/scanner driver for my Epson in S Mode? - Similar Threads - printer scanner driver

2. how do i switch out of windows 11 S mode to get the epson driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i switch out of windows 11 S mode to get the epson driver: i am trying to download the necessary epson driver to uss the scanning feature on my windows 11S device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-switch-out-of-windows-11-s-mode-to-get/f674d02e-dc1d-4d95-a90c-71c69c2b909c
  3. how do i switch out of windows 11 S mode to get the epson driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i switch out of windows 11 S mode to get the epson driver: i am trying to download the necessary epson driver to uss the scanning feature on my windows 11S device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-switch-out-of-windows-11-s-mode-to-get/f674d02e-dc1d-4d95-a90c-71c69c2b909c
  4. How to install canon printer driver in windows 11 s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install canon printer driver in windows 11 s mode: How do I install Canon TR6400 printer driver in Windows 11 s mode? My new printer is not able to be discovered to connect to computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-canon-printer-driver-in-windows-11/24174b6c-9124-4d22-abee-60bd2a56b526
  5. How to install canon printer driver in windows 11 s mode

How to install canon printer driver in windows 11 s mode: How do I install Canon TR6400 printer driver in Windows 11 s mode? My new printer is not able to be discovered to connect to computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-canon-printer-driver-in-windows-11/24174b6c-9124-4d22-abee-60bd2a56b526
  6. How do I get a Windows 11 printer/scanner driver for my Epson in S Mode?

How do I get a Windows 11 printer/scanner driver for my Epson in S Mode?: S Mode won't allow me to install the Epson driver I use on other non-S mode laptops, how do I get a way of operating it without disabling it? I don't want to use the Epson suggested Inbox Driver as this is very basic and doesn't even allow functions such as 2 sided printing....
  7. my printer epson WF2540 the scanner is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my printer epson WF2540 the scanner is not working: My scanner for my WF-2540 is not working. can you help i do not like the Windows 11. i would like my Windows 10 back if possible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-epson-wf2540-the-scanner-is-not-working/0d1eecc1-12b9-4a40-a905-a5ad08460081
  8. my printer epson WF2540 the scanner is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my printer epson WF2540 the scanner is not working: My scanner for my WF-2540 is not working. can you help i do not like the Windows 11. i would like my Windows 10 back if possible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-epson-wf2540-the-scanner-is-not-working/0d1eecc1-12b9-4a40-a905-a5ad08460081
  9. How do I install scanner Driver of Epson Printer L5190

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I install scanner Driver of Epson Printer L5190: Help I can not instal my Scanner Driver of Epson Printer L5190. Please support me with this one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-scanner-driver-of-epson-printer/93b1e30d-a251-4c73-8b0e-8be69eaa2de6
  10. Epson sx200 Printer Scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson sx200 Printer Scanner: I recently purchase a new PC with Win 10. My Printer/Scanner worked perfectly with Win 7 but now I only get a generic Windows interface and not the Epson Creativity suite that I used to control the scanner in win 7. I have tried updating drivers but I still can't get the...