Windows 10: How do I get all of my hard drives listed on the left side as well as the right side of...

Discus and support How do I get all of my hard drives listed on the left side as well as the right side of... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get all of my hard drives listed on the left[ATTACH] side as well as the right side of Windows Explorer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DeniseJM, Jan 15, 2019.

1. DeniseJM Win User

How do I get all of my hard drives listed on the left side as well as the right side of...

How do I get all of my hard drives listed on the left How do I get all of my hard drives listed on the left side as well as the right side of... 93532192-24fe-4957-b8d1-b9798e9282a1?upload=true.jpg side as well as the right side of Windows Explorer?

:)

DeniseJM, Jan 15, 2019
  2. DeniseJM Win User

Hard Drive appear on right side but not on left side of My Computer

I have a lot of hard drives connected to my computer, some internal, some external. Hard drives J and L are internal hard drives. When I click on "KingKong" (the name I gave my computer), hard drives J and L aren't listed under KingKong on the left but
    they're listed in Devices in the right hand panel. Why aren't they listed under KingKong in the left hand panel also? How can I get them to appear under KingKong on the left?

How do I get all of my hard drives listed on the left side as well as the right side of... 221ed155-5508-4b9f-96fb-758bf55d2d92?upload=true.jpg

DeniseJM, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jan 15, 2019
  4. How do I get all of my hard drives listed on the left side as well as the right side of...

little cat, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

How do I get all of my hard drives listed on the left side as well as the right side of...

1. How do I get all of my hard drives listed on the left side as well as the right side of... - Similar Threads - hard drives listed

2. The icons on the right-side of my taskbar is windows 10 and left-side is windows 11 how do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The icons on the right-side of my taskbar is windows 10 and left-side is windows 11 how do...: I recently got a new SSD for my laptop and after I got my laptop back, this happened where my taskbar changed and one side is windows 10 with the notifications and things and the sound system feels weird. How do I fix this can someone help please?...
  3. The icons on the right-side of my taskbar is windows 10 and left-side is windows 11 how do...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The icons on the right-side of my taskbar is windows 10 and left-side is windows 11 how do...: I recently got a new SSD for my laptop and after I got my laptop back, this happened where my taskbar changed and one side is windows 10 with the notifications and things and the sound system feels weird. How do I fix this can someone help please?...
  4. left and right audio on wrong side

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    left and right audio on wrong side: My audio channels are coming out of the wrong side, right is left and left is right... please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/left-and-right-audio-on-wrong-side/8a2867e2-3de4-4d30-aa1b-f0b257da08cd
  5. left and right audio on wrong side

in Windows 10 Customization
    left and right audio on wrong side: My audio channels are coming out of the wrong side, right is left and left is right... please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/left-and-right-audio-on-wrong-side/8a2867e2-3de4-4d30-aa1b-f0b257da08cd
  6. Headset much louder on right side than left side

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset much louder on right side than left side: I unplugged my wireless headset and plugged it back in and all of a sudden the right ear was way louder than the left one and I saw tutorials to go into sound and change the balance but there is no balance option there....
  7. Apps on start menu right side not appearing on left side alpha list.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apps on start menu right side not appearing on left side alpha list.: How do I get them on the alpha list? submitted by /u/richfield1945 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvf33o/apps_on_start_menu_right_side_not_appearing_on/
  8. How do I get all the open tabs to be on the right side of the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get all the open tabs to be on the right side of the taskbar?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/aangsbison [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dom9qh/how_do_i_get_all_the_open_tabs_to_be_on_the_right/
  9. On File Explorer left hand side list,how to remove hard drive in list?

in Windows 10 Support
    On File Explorer left hand side list,how to remove hard drive in list?: [img] How do I remove the hard drive "storage" line in this list on file explorer? It is not a quick access. I right click on it and it there's no option to remove it from the list. 138905
  10. Hard Drive appear on right side but not on left side of My Computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hard Drive appear on right side but not on left side of My Computer: I have a lot of hard drives connected to my computer, some internal, some external. Hard drives J and L are internal hard drives. When I click on "KingKong" (the name I gave my computer), hard drives J and L aren't listed under KingKong on the left but they're listed in...