Windows 10: How do I get all of my stuff back if my computer resetn itself to factory? All of my stuff...

Discus and support How do I get all of my stuff back if my computer resetn itself to factory? All of my stuff... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please help... I got onto my computer this morning and it appears to have factory reset itself. Everything I had on here is GONE. How can I get it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JenniferHagerman, Apr 10, 2019.

1. How do I get all of my stuff back if my computer resetn itself to factory? All of my stuff...

Please help... I got onto my computer this morning and it appears to have factory reset itself. Everything I had on here is GONE. How can I get it back???

:)

JenniferHagerman, Apr 10, 2019
  2. Autumn20 Win User

Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Apr 10, 2019
  3. Autumn20 Win User
    Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Apr 10, 2019
  4. How do I get all of my stuff back if my computer resetn itself to factory? All of my stuff...

how retrieve my stuff !

how retrieve my stuff ! my n8 is showing unable to retrievemy stuff list

noorjahan786, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

How do I get all of my stuff back if my computer resetn itself to factory? All of my stuff...

1. How do I get all of my stuff back if my computer resetn itself to factory? All of my stuff... - Similar Threads - stuff computer resetn

2. What can I do to get my stuff back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can I do to get my stuff back?: My laptop reset itself and deleted everything, including important photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-can-i-do-to-get-my-stuff-back/346b4cf8-7558-4e64-9bbb-9b8f3b4fe9fa
  3. What can I do to get my stuff back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What can I do to get my stuff back?: My laptop reset itself and deleted everything, including important photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-can-i-do-to-get-my-stuff-back/346b4cf8-7558-4e64-9bbb-9b8f3b4fe9fa
  4. What can I do to get my stuff back?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. If i sign in, will i get my stuff back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If i sign in, will i get my stuff back: ok so my microsoft account was hacked so i signed out of the microsoft account from my pc. i lost all my stuff there like my downloaded apps except for a few apps for some reason files etc. if i get the account back and sign in will i get all of that stuff back. also how long...
  6. If i sign in, will i get my stuff back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If i sign in, will i get my stuff back: ok so my microsoft account was hacked so i signed out of the microsoft account from my pc. i lost all my stuff there like my downloaded apps except for a few apps for some reason files etc. if i get the account back and sign in will i get all of that stuff back. also how long...
  7. Laptop lost my files - How do I get my stuff back?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop lost my files - How do I get my stuff back?: Hi, My laptop has just reset itself - It said that the user file couldn't be found so I re-entered my password and when the home screen cane up, my laptop had lost all my photos & files. How do I get my stuff back? I know that I've asked this question months ago, and...
  8. all my stuff is gone!

all my stuff is gone!: yesterday after restarting my computer it had been a while all my stuff disappeared....my desktop background pic was removed to a black screen, icons on my task bar turned into little blank piece of paper icons, file folders on my desktop are gone, lots of programs are gone...
  9. i did a update and all my stuff is gone

i did a update and all my stuff is gone: I did a update and all my stuff is gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-a-update-and-all-my-stuff-is-gone/77ef77ff-5c62-49ec-b73f-12cec50eeb11"
  10. I LOST ALL MY STUFF AND DON"T KNOW HOW TO GET BACK :*(

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I LOST ALL MY STUFF AND DON"T KNOW HOW TO GET BACK :*(: So I've recently had a problem installing windows on my ssd. It all started out with a corrupted update with my computer. Spent many hours trying to figure out what was wrong with my computer. It ended up going to a bootloop that I couldn't fix. I tried, nothing worked. So I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my laptop reset itself all my stuff is gone