Windows 10: How do I get all the open tabs to be on the right side of the taskbar?

Discus and support How do I get all the open tabs to be on the right side of the taskbar? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/aangsbison [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aangsbison, Oct 29, 2019.

1. How do I get all the open tabs to be on the right side of the taskbar?

/u/aangsbison, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. mouse right click will not open my file explorer in taskbar

Hello Carl,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

• What happens when you left clicking?
    • When you say right click, do you actually mean left click?
    • Which all troubleshooting steps have you already tried to resolve this issue?

Left clicking with mouse will open File explorer or any other programs. Whereas right click will give you context menu.

I suggest you to right-click on the File Explorer
    on the task bar and select Unpin from Taskbar. Now in the search bar type
    File Explorer and right click on it and select Pin it to Taskbar
    and check if it helps.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 29, 2019
  4. How do I get all the open tabs to be on the right side of the taskbar?

Windows 10 Taskbar is not working and "fixes" don't fix it.

Hi Carole,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing Taskbar on Windows 10. We will help you with resolving the issue.

Provide us the additional information to understand the issue and assist you better:

• What exactly happens when you press Alt+Tab keys from the keyboard to switch between the apps?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

As you said Taskbar is not working, and you will minimize all the opened apps to access the one you wish to from Taskbar. Be clear with how exactly you are trying to accessing the apps from Taskbar.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if you have enabled the Auto-hide option for Taskbar, if so try to disable and check if it helps.

Steps to enable auto-hide Taskbar:

• Right click in the empty space on the Taskbar, click on
      Properties,
    • Under Taskbar tab, uncheck the Auto-hide the Taskbar option, click on
      Apply and Ok.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue and brief description for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

How do I get all the open tabs to be on the right side of the taskbar?

1. How do I get all the open tabs to be on the right side of the taskbar? - Similar Threads - open tabs right

2. How do I get the folder preview pane to open at the bottom instead of the right hand side?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the folder preview pane to open at the bottom instead of the right hand side?: How do I get the folder preview pane to open on the bottom instead of only the right hand side? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-folder-preview-pane-to-open-at/45942c24-06e0-4b11-98f7-934c9020b3a5
  3. How do I get the folder preview pane to open at the bottom instead of the right hand side?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get the folder preview pane to open at the bottom instead of the right hand side?: How do I get the folder preview pane to open on the bottom instead of only the right hand side? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-folder-preview-pane-to-open-at/45942c24-06e0-4b11-98f7-934c9020b3a5
  4. How do I move the taskbar to the right side of my screen in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I move the taskbar to the right side of my screen in Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I VERY much prefer to have my task bar in a vertical alignment along the right side of my screen. It seems with this latest window update you cannot have the taskbar anywhere but along the bottom. Is there some way I can update this?...
  5. How do I get rid of what is on the right side of my screen?

How do I get rid of what is on the right side of my screen?: There is a letter b which looks like comic strip dialogue. Below it is a mirror, a picnic basket, two chess pieces, a tree and some other stuff and "settings" in the lower right corner....
  6. Right side of taskbar is not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right side of taskbar is not showing: Hey Right side of my taskbar Which have date time , notification, Internet connection sign is not showing . Anyone know how to fix it . Adding a picture for more help . Look at right bottom corner.its blank.elp....
  7. Right side of taskbar is not showing

Right side of taskbar is not showing: Hey Right side of my taskbar Which have date time , notification, Internet connection sign is not showing . Anyone know how to fix it . Adding a picture for more help . Look at right bottom corner.its blank.elp....
  8. Right side of Taskbar is cluttered

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right side of Taskbar is cluttered: I have a Lenovo Ideapad S145 -15API AMD Rayzen 5, 3500 U, AMD Radeon Vega 8, 8 GB RAM - Windows 10 Education Ver. 2004, Build 19041.1052. From a few days, right taskbar of my system is being messed with the icons on the left taskbar. Please see the following imageYou can see...
  9. Laptop display is sideways. How do I get it right side up?

Laptop display is sideways. How do I get it right side up?: My display on my laptop is now sideways, does anyone have any idea how to get my display to go back to right side up?* Moved from IE10/other* Original title: my laptop...
  10. How do I get all of my hard drives listed on the left side as well as the right side of...

How do I get all of my hard drives listed on the left side as well as the right side of...: How do I get all of my hard drives listed on the left[ATTACH] side as well as the right side of Windows Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-all-of-my-hard-drives-listed-on-the/b3ac26a5-648d-4ddd-83dd-c93137f3c916