Windows 10: How do I get an APP to startup every time I start up my computer?

Discus and support How do I get an APP to startup every time I start up my computer? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get an APP to startup every time I start up my computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ralph V Salvatore, Apr 16, 2020.

1. How do I get an APP to startup every time I start up my computer?

How do I get an APP to startup every time I start up my computer?

:)

Ralph V Salvatore, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Apr 16, 2020
  3. all office apps startup only after re-start windows

If your computer has an SSD, then this should solve your issue and you won't see any noticeable bootup speed changes:

Disable Fast Startup (step by step):

1. Open Control Panel
    2. Navigate to Hardware and Sound --> Power Options
    3. Then click on "Choose what the power buttons do"
    4. Press "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    5. Under Shutdown settings untick the box beside "Turn on fast startup (recommended)"
    6. Save changes and reboot once.

How do I get an APP to startup every time I start up my computer? [​IMG]

Once logged in and Windows has booted up properly and settled, shut down your computer. After that boot your computer again and test your Office apps. They should work now.

slicendice, Apr 16, 2020
  4. mrclose Win User

StartEd (A program to manage slow computer startups)

A couple of years ago my fairly new computer started to take forever to boot.
    Actually, boot time was okay, the problem was getting to the desktop and then waiting up to five minutes for the desktop to fully load to be able to launch anything!

Looking for information on what I could do to speed everything up again I tried various suggestions like: Task Manager, WinPatrol, SysInternals etc. etc.

Some like Sysinternals would list all of the startups but I was in the dark on which programs were absolutely A MUST for computer functioning!

That is when I stumbled upon a program that not only listed every startup program but also pointed out the essentials, obsoletes, new, trojans, services etc. etc.

I was so impressed with the free lite version that I purchased the Pro version!

My question is .. Why in the world hasn't this app been recommended by more folks, to others who have startup problems?

The link that I have included goes to their home page where you can download the free version (or pro).

If any of you would like to try it out ... I'd appreciate your opinions.

I promise, there is no malware at the site or in the app itself! *Wink

About ...

Full feature list ...

View, Edit, Delete, Disable and Add entries to your Windows startup configuration

Detect obsolete startup items and unneeded memory hogs

Backup and Restore your startup configurations

Manage System Services with detailed notes and description

Filter Service List with keywords

See new startup items and services since last StartEd use
    Uninstall Applications

Show detailed information about every startup entry

Launch programs

Create shortcuts on desktop (useful for temporary disabled items)
    Print out and copy startup list to clipboard

Recognize Trojan Horses in startup configuration

How do I get an APP to startup every time I start up my computer? 33333333333333333333333333.jpg

How do I get an APP to startup every time I start up my computer? 44444444444444444444444.jpg

Manage Windows Startup with StartEd

mrclose, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I get an APP to startup every time I start up my computer? - Similar Threads - APP startup every

2. I get this weird error every time i start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get this weird error every time i start up.: let me know if anyone knows a fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-this-weird-error-every-time-i-start-up/fa9f96ce-b7b0-4430-9392-dc97abf4221f
  3. I get this weird error every time i start up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get this weird error every time i start up.: let me know if anyone knows a fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-this-weird-error-every-time-i-start-up/fa9f96ce-b7b0-4430-9392-dc97abf4221f
  4. My Computer Resets every time I start it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Computer Resets every time I start it: So every time I start my computer and log in my backgrounds, some of my apps, and everything I downloaded the last time I used it is deleted. Some apps stays like AVG antivirus after I starts it again. All settings I editet is also gone. When I start it always says Preparing...
  5. My Computer Resets every time I start it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer Resets every time I start it: So every time I start my computer and log in my backgrounds, some of my apps, and everything I downloaded the last time I used it is deleted. Some apps stays like AVG antivirus after I starts it again. All settings I editet is also gone. When I start it always says Preparing...
  6. My Computer Resets every time I start it

7. the Tray App box comes up every time I restart my computer. How do i remove it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the Tray App box comes up every time I restart my computer. How do i remove it?: How to remove the Tray App error message? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-tray-app-box-comes-up-every-time-i-restart-my/a0fbfbcb-5e08-40bc-a61e-484cfa7b3996
  8. the Tray App box comes up every time I restart my computer. How do i remove it?

the Tray App box comes up every time I restart my computer. How do i remove it?: How to remove the Tray App error message? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-tray-app-box-comes-up-every-time-i-restart-my/a0fbfbcb-5e08-40bc-a61e-484cfa7b3996
  9. Every time i start up my pc i get this error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time i start up my pc i get this error: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Matt7531 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ii92eu/every_time_i_start_up_my_pc_i_get_this_error/
  10. Every time I start my computer, this happens. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time I start my computer, this happens. How do I fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/STiSubies [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/excfwh/every_time_i_start_my_computer_this_happens_how/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. On my computer how do I get to app up at the same time