Windows 10: How do I get an authentication code?

Discus and support How do I get an authentication code? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been locked out of my Facebook account. Now they're requiring an authentication code from a generator.How do I get one of those codes? I was not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DenitaArnold_800, Aug 16, 2022.

1. How do I get an authentication code?

I've been locked out of my Facebook account. Now they're requiring an authentication code from a generator.How do I get one of those codes? I was not aware I had required one. I don't even know how I got it in the first place.Please help. I can't get into Facebook to even ask

:)

DenitaArnold_800, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

How do I get an authentication code?

1. How do I get an authentication code? - Similar Threads - authentication code

2. One of our professionnal user does not receive code on its authenticator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One of our professionnal user does not receive code on its authenticator: Hello,We are facing an issue with one of our professional user, he does not receive the code push on its authenticator app on his phone when trying to log in on his microsoft account.We tried with another microsoft account on his authenticator app and it is working.It seems...
  3. One of our professionnal user does not receive code on its authenticator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One of our professionnal user does not receive code on its authenticator: Hello,We are facing an issue with one of our professional user, he does not receive the code push on its authenticator app on his phone when trying to log in on his microsoft account.We tried with another microsoft account on his authenticator app and it is working.It seems...
  4. Paypal requires 6 digit security code to access and the authenticator is giving me an 8...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paypal requires 6 digit security code to access and the authenticator is giving me an 8...: Split from this thread. I'm having the same issue on a personal account.Paypal requires 6 digit security code to access and the authenticator is giving me an 8 digit code.Can't access my person paypal anymore because of it.How to change it back, it worked find for years,...
  5. Paypal requires 6 digit security code to access and the authenticator is giving me an 8...

Paypal requires 6 digit security code to access and the authenticator is giving me an 8...: Split from this thread. I'm having the same issue on a personal account.Paypal requires 6 digit security code to access and the authenticator is giving me an 8 digit code.Can't access my person paypal anymore because of it.How to change it back, it worked find for years,...
  6. My Authenticator App generates a 8 digit code instead of 6. How do I make my authenticator...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Authenticator App generates a 8 digit code instead of 6. How do I make my authenticator...: I have tried unsyncing my account, delete the account and then reinstalling the app also. After all this, tried reinstalling and adding the account and it still generates a 8 digit code. Please help!...
  7. My Authenticator App generates a 8 digit code instead of 6. How do I make my authenticator...

My Authenticator App generates a 8 digit code instead of 6. How do I make my authenticator...: I have tried unsyncing my account, delete the account and then reinstalling the app also. After all this, tried reinstalling and adding the account and it still generates a 8 digit code. Please help!...
  8. Can't login after password change - Keeps looping back to authenticator code after asking...

Can't login after password change - Keeps looping back to authenticator code after asking...: Can't login after password change - Keeps looping back to authenticator code after asking whether I want to remain signed in and the code doesn't work....
  9. Can't login after password change - Keeps looping back to authenticator code after asking...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login after password change - Keeps looping back to authenticator code after asking...: Can't login after password change - Keeps looping back to authenticator code after asking whether I want to remain signed in and the code doesn't work....
  10. How to scan a QR code using the authenticator app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to scan a QR code using the authenticator app?: The QR code showing in one page that asks to download the authenticator app and then come back to this page, I did that and I opened the authenticator app, it shows the scanner Windows with a massage on the top saying "your account provider will display a QR code" , and that...