Windows 10: How do I get an icon back into the hidden icons tray?

Discus and support How do I get an icon back into the hidden icons tray? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted the Bluetooth icon from my hidden icons tray. How do I get it back? I want the link to the "Bluetooth and other devices"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DianeLambert1, Oct 16, 2018.

1. How do I get an icon back into the hidden icons tray?

I accidentally deleted the Bluetooth icon from my hidden icons tray. How do I get it back?

I want the link to the "Bluetooth and other devices" settings window, not the Bluetooth on/off toggle option. I know I can click the notifications icon, then right click the Bluetooth tile and choose "Go to Settings," but I used to get there with one click before I deleted the icon from the tray.

:)

DianeLambert1, Oct 16, 2018

2. Tray icon disappears

I've been experiencing since the installation of Windows XP SP2 on multiple machines with the ATITool Tray Icon disappearing upon load at system startup. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. Enabling or Disabling the "Hide Inactive (tray) Icons" WinXP menu option doesn't have any effect. The only way to open ATITool after it has loaded is to go through the start menu to open it again. I have "minimize on close" selected in ATITool. When closing ATITool, you see it make the motions of minimizing to the tray area but no icon is displayed. Any ideas?

djshowergel, Oct 16, 2018
  3. W1zzard Win User
    unable to create tray icon...

When you start it manually, can it create the tray icon and the program works?

W1zzard, Oct 16, 2018
  4. p060477 Win User

How do I get an icon back into the hidden icons tray?

unable to create tray icon...

yes!

p060477, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

How do I get an icon back into the hidden icons tray?

1. How do I get an icon back into the hidden icons tray? - Similar Threads - icon hidden icons

2. duplicate hidden icons in system tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    duplicate hidden icons in system tray: How do I get rid of these duplicate icons in the hidden icons area of the system tray? I tried right clicking and selecting exit but nothing happens. I'd like to prevent future occurrences as well. Running Windows 11 Home....
  3. duplicate hidden icons in system tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    duplicate hidden icons in system tray: How do I get rid of these duplicate icons in the hidden icons area of the system tray? I tried right clicking and selecting exit but nothing happens. I'd like to prevent future occurrences as well. Running Windows 11 Home....
  4. How do I disable the hidden icons icon on system tray?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable the hidden icons icon on system tray?: I was looking for this option online and theoretically there should be a section in the settings app on windows 11 available from version 22572 onward that allows people to disable the hidden icons icon on the system tray by easily toggling a switch. However, I have version...
  5. How do I disable the hidden icons icon on system tray?

How do I disable the hidden icons icon on system tray?: I was looking for this option online and theoretically there should be a section in the settings app on windows 11 available from version 22572 onward that allows people to disable the hidden icons icon on the system tray by easily toggling a switch. However, I have version...
  6. Defender Icon is no longer showing in my tray. How do I get it back?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender Icon is no longer showing in my tray. How do I get it back?: My Defender icon is no longer showing on the bottom right side of Taskbar. System tray is what I think it's called.How can I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/defender-icon-is-no-longer-showing-in-my-tray-how/971ff284-ac9c-4324-9173-ba9d25717ace
  7. Missing hidden icons in the hidden icon tray.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing hidden icons in the hidden icon tray.: Good evening! I have noticed that I have something running on my computer in the hidden icon tray that is always invisible. I have deleted and refreshed my windows explorer icon memory in the registry editor and restarted the windows explorer in the process manager, yet...
  8. How to permanently hide a "hidden" system tray icon?

How to permanently hide a "hidden" system tray icon?: Hi, I'm not sure if this is question is applicable to this forum because I own Windows 7, but seeing how the system tray features are similar between Windows 10 and 7, I thought of asking in hopes that someone can help. I have a few applications that are left working in the...
  9. How do I hide icons in "show hidden icons"?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I hide icons in "show hidden icons"?: Hi I'm working with a remote desktop application in a big company (about 200 users), and I don't want people to see what app we're using. Once the icon is hidden, they cannot disable it and that's what I'm looking for (basic users, no worry) [img] For example - I want to...
  10. System tray icons on hidden tray icons tab blurry and some missing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    System tray icons on hidden tray icons tab blurry and some missing.: On my system tray i have some hidden tray icons such as the windows defender icon. Whenever i game in 720p and close the game then when i am back on the desktop the hidden system tray icons appear blurry and some are even missing. This happens whenever i game on 720p and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. to get bluetooth icon back in tray