Windows 10: How do I get an image's URL on File Explorer ?

Discus and support How do I get an image's URL on File Explorer ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I get an image's URL on File Explorer ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by VivianMartin1, Jan 13, 2021.

1. How do I get an image's URL on File Explorer ?

How do I get an image's URL on File Explorer ?

:)

VivianMartin1, Jan 13, 2021

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Jan 13, 2021
  3. File explorer

Hi Mick,

I am sorry to know that the File Explorer is not working on the Taskbar.

I suggest you to right-click on it to unpin it from the task bar.

Then search for File Explorer in Search. Then right-click on it to Pin it to Taskbar.

If the issue persists, try the steps below.

• Type CMD in Search. Right click on it to run as an administrator.

• Type the following 4 commands at the Command prompt:
    dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

• Close the CMD window.

• Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jan 13, 2021
  4. W1zzard Win User

Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

1. How do I get an image's URL on File Explorer ? - Similar Threads - image's URL File

2. How do I get File Explorer back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get File Explorer back?: I installed something on my laptop to ungroup the windows 11 icons, it broke my whole OS. Safe Mode still has the same issue of File Explorer restart looping. It was from This Forum. Any help to solving the issue quickly would be appreciated! It was from Sumit D or whatever...
  3. How do I get File Explorer back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get File Explorer back?: I installed something on my laptop to ungroup the windows 11 icons, it broke my whole OS. Safe Mode still has the same issue of File Explorer restart looping. It was from This Forum. Any help to solving the issue quickly would be appreciated! It was from Sumit D or whatever...
  4. How do I get a new folder in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a new folder in file explorer: How do i get a new folder in file explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-new-folder-in-file-explorer/42106a91-cadd-4d69-b433-88a4c34d3ab7
  5. How do I get a new folder in file explorer

How do I get a new folder in file explorer: How do i get a new folder in file explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-new-folder-in-file-explorer/42106a91-cadd-4d69-b433-88a4c34d3ab7
  6. How do I get a new folder in file explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How to open URLs directly from file explorer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to open URLs directly from file explorer?: How to save links in windows file explorer and just click it to open the webpage directly in the browser?When I save the URL as a html document it opens the link itself instead of the webpage of the link!...
  8. How to open URLs directly from file explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to open URLs directly from file explorer?: How to save links in windows file explorer and just click it to open the webpage directly in the browser?When I save the URL as a html document it opens the link itself instead of the webpage of the link!...
  9. How to open URLs directly from file explorer?

10. How do I get File Explorer back to how it was?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get File Explorer back to how it was?: I recently had to download TreeSize to help check on what I thought was an issue but turned out to be nothing. However, when I installed it it messed up how my File Explorer looks. Even after uninstalling my File Explorer looks the same. How do I fix this?...