Windows 10: HOW DO I GET AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE REMOVED FROM MY PHONE

Discus and support HOW DO I GET AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE REMOVED FROM MY PHONE in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ask a QuestionNeed help with a technical question or product issue? Asking a question is the best way to get help from the community.QuestionDetailsAsk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Wayne Chaput, Dec 6, 2023.

1. HOW DO I GET AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE REMOVED FROM MY PHONE

Ask a QuestionNeed help with a technical question or product issue? Asking a question is the best way to get help from the community.QuestionDetailsAsk great questions:Be descriptive.Summarize the problem.Paste the error message.Include system information.Explain what you already tried.Include a screenshot.Don’tHOW DO I GET AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE REMOVED FROM MY PHONE :post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy.Standardrom: Boku Customer Support <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>Subject: [Boku Customer Support] - 21615778 -

:)

Wayne Chaput, Dec 6, 2023

2. Unauthorized charges

I have unauthorized charge on my account every month.

Ann Nance - ANance, Dec 6, 2023
  3. Cant connect to Android phone using adb (adb device unauthorized)

I can't connect my nexus 5 using adb and to laptop (windows 10 B:10586)

Working on it like more that 10 hours.

Tested lots of google adb driver, even adb-setup-1.4.3 (adb auto setup by xda)

Revoking usd debugginh. also not worked.

Even removed .android from %userprofile%

It is working on other laptop using auto adb setup.

/data/adb is empty.

No confirm dialog will appear.

Tested using different usb connection method (charging,mtp,ptp,midi)

Nexus 5 Android :6.0.1 , Rooted , Unlock bootloader ,Build Number:MMB29v, Baseband version M8974A-2.0.50.2.28

Already tested:

Adding a guess

I guess adb rsa key signature is not cleaned well (from phone or windows) otherwise phone rsa confirmation request is working using different laptop.

Mahdi Rafatjah, Dec 6, 2023
  4. HOW DO I GET AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE REMOVED FROM MY PHONE

unauthorized charges

I have 6 unauthorized charges in my microsoft account, i did do this charges each of the 6 charges are $50 each ones, i try to get a refund but there is no way to do this in the page, i need to solve this problem, could you point me to the right number to call?

Laura Sanchez1, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

HOW DO I GET AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE REMOVED FROM MY PHONE

1. HOW DO I GET AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE REMOVED FROM MY PHONE - Similar Threads - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE REMOVED

2. Unauthorized Charge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unauthorized Charge: I work for a non-profit business and we have the Microsoft non-profit grant that we use... we noticed a charge for Microsoft family on our PayPal business account and we cant dispute it and we have no idea who created it, charged it or what account it belongs too. We believe...
  3. HOW DO I GET AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE REMOVED FROM MY PHONE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I GET AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE REMOVED FROM MY PHONE: Ask a QuestionNeed help with a technical question or product issue? Asking a question is the best way to get help from the community.QuestionDetailsAsk great questions:Be descriptive.Summarize the problem.Paste the error message.Include system information.Explain what you...
  4. unauthorized charges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unauthorized charges: I have 6 unauthorized charges in my microsoft account, i did do this charges each of the 6 charges are $50 each ones, i try to get a refund but there is no way to do this in the page, i need to solve this problem, could you point me to the right number to call?...
  5. How do I get a duplicate charge removed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a duplicate charge removed?: I was charged twice on October 23, for 9.99, for Driver Support. How do I get one of these charges removed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-duplicate-charge-removed/c2b1d8d1-1e70-4af5-9455-c315756f3602
  6. How do I get a duplicate charge removed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get a duplicate charge removed?: I was charged twice on October 23, for 9.99, for Driver Support. How do I get one of these charges removed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-duplicate-charge-removed/c2b1d8d1-1e70-4af5-9455-c315756f3602
  7. How do I get a duplicate charge removed?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. How do I remove an unauthorized email from my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove an unauthorized email from my account?: I noticed there was an unauthorized email address linked to my Microsoft account. When I tried to login, my password had been changed and 2FA had been enabled. My phone number is linked to the account, but I need two verification methods to change my password and log back in....
  9. How do I remove an unauthorized email from my account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove an unauthorized email from my account?: I noticed there was an unauthorized email address linked to my Microsoft account. When I tried to login, my password had been changed and 2FA had been enabled. My phone number is linked to the account, but I need two verification methods to change my password and log back in....
  10. Unauthorized Charge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unauthorized Charge: I was billed $107.36 on January 15th that I did not approve, nor did I want. I want this refunded to me ASAP. Please e-mail me at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** when the credit will be put back on my Discover card. Thank you.Pam Zehrer...