Windows 10: how do I get app icons on my desktop i just downloaded?

Discus and support how do I get app icons on my desktop i just downloaded? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get all my app icons on my desktop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vcharper, Dec 6, 2019.

1. vcharper Win User

how do I get app icons on my desktop i just downloaded?

How do I get all my app icons on my desktop?

:)

vcharper, Dec 6, 2019

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Dec 6, 2019
  3. Desktop Icons Won't Stay Put

Hi Laurie,

As per the issue description I understand that you are facing issues with desktop icons.

I suggest you try the following step in order to arrange the icons.

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Click on view
    • Check the option auto arrange icons.
    Let us know if this helps.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Dec 6, 2019
  4. how do I get app icons on my desktop i just downloaded?

After installing windows 10, desktop has no icons and flashes

Any suggestions?

sbbarnett24, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

how do I get app icons on my desktop i just downloaded?

1. how do I get app icons on my desktop i just downloaded? - Similar Threads - app icons desktop

2. how do I get my old desktop icon display?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I get my old desktop icon display?: how do I get my old desktop icons display? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-old-desktop-icon-display/9c6747ba-650c-4533-9e32-14e383e30828
  3. how do I get my old desktop icon display?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get my old desktop icon display?: how do I get my old desktop icons display? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-old-desktop-icon-display/9c6747ba-650c-4533-9e32-14e383e30828
  4. how do I get my old desktop icon display?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how do I add an app icon to my computer desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I add an app icon to my computer desktop?: How do I add an app icon to my computer desktop? Side question: Why do they "improve" computers so we have to learn how to do things we used to do just fine?...
  6. how do I add an app icon to my computer desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I add an app icon to my computer desktop?: How do I add an app icon to my computer desktop? Side question: Why do they "improve" computers so we have to learn how to do things we used to do just fine?...
  7. how do i get my original downloads folder to be just that?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i get my original downloads folder to be just that?: highlighting key features of the storybackstory: i was tidying my files and i wanted to feed my downloads into a new folder. the new folder disappeared. i'm not sure if this is supposed to happen but yea. after the new folder disapered i decied i no longer wanted to use that...
  8. how do I get an app to download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do I get an app to download: I purchased Affinity Designer last night and it still has not downloaded. It is in a pending mode. It checked the program and says downloading but the download bar has not even moved since last night....
  9. how do i get my apps to download?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do i get my apps to download?: how do i get my apps to download and the all say downloading but they aren't doing anything and I've restarted Microsoft store and it hasn't done anything...
  10. how do I move an app icon to the desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I move an app icon to the desktop: How do I move an app icon to the desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-an-app-icon-to-the-desktop/21148c2a-8086-46a1-b9d6-505c6aa62616