Windows 10: How do I get around the Challenge Phrase?

Discus and support How do I get around the Challenge Phrase? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get around the Challenge Phrase? I have followed all steps. However I cannot move past the login screen. I am asked for Challenge Phrase... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brian.Roberts, Aug 27, 2022.

1. How do I get around the Challenge Phrase?

How do I get around the Challenge Phrase? I have followed all steps. However I cannot move past the login screen. I am asked for Challenge Phrase A1B2C3, I enter this and respnse is enter pin. Do this and it returns back to where I started explaining I have entered the wrong pin.I cannot move past this screen. What would the next logical move be please?

:)

Brian.Roberts, Aug 27, 2022

2. challenge phrase

Hi and thanks for reaching out. My name is Anthony.

I'm Independent Advisor and I'm happy to assist you.

I came across to your post and wanted to assist.I hope we can work together to find a solution for you.

First, "Challenge Phrase" is a new approach taken by Microsoft to thwarting brute force attacks or cyber trespassers. This attack involves a simple process of trying all common or likely PIN codes over and over until the correct code is finally discovered.
    When a PIN gets entered incorrectly four times in a row, users are sent to a different screen where they are requires to enter a specific phrase.

May I know what are you trying to do before the challenge phrase prompted?

And what do you mean by nothing happens? Did this mean you where directed to another windows?

Kindly give further details so I can suggest or give you a step by step procedure to fix this.

Thank you and Keep Safe.

AnthonyLabramonte, Aug 27, 2022
  3. Challenge Phrase

I keep getting the request for a challenge phrase and do not know it. How do I change the challenge phrase?

IamMultipurpose, Aug 27, 2022
  4. Gray_819 Win User

How do I get around the Challenge Phrase?

Challenge phrase

It's been about a week and every time I boot up my PC, it says to enter the challenge phrase. It works, but its annoying. I looked it up and they all talk about windows + r but I don't have a button to unclick/click that makes me not have to enter a password? I just want it to stop giving me the challenge phrase.

Gray_819, Aug 27, 2022
Thema:

How do I get around the Challenge Phrase?

1. How do I get around the Challenge Phrase? - Similar Threads - around Challenge Phrase

2. How do I get around the challenge phrase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get around the challenge phrase: How do I get around the challenge phrase issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-around-the-challenge-phrase/efa67ac2-453e-4516-ac58-757e88eb77c0
  3. How do I get around the challenge phrase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get around the challenge phrase: How do I get around the challenge phrase issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-around-the-challenge-phrase/efa67ac2-453e-4516-ac58-757e88eb77c0
  4. How I can get my challenge phrase

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How I can get my challenge phrase: How I can get my challenge phrase https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-get-my-challenge-phrase/9d6ca0a4-488c-482c-8bf2-4ee9f74c7587
  5. How do i fix the challenge phrase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the challenge phrase: Hi,my brother was just joking around and entered his password too many times, every time he tries to log in the challenge phrase is there. he can enter his password and do everything else fine, i would just like to know how he can disable it....
  6. How do i fix the challenge phrase

How do i fix the challenge phrase: Hi,my brother was just joking around and entered his password too many times, every time he tries to log in the challenge phrase is there. he can enter his password and do everything else fine, i would just like to know how he can disable it....
  7. How do I get around the Challenge Phrase?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get around the Challenge Phrase?: How do I get around the Challenge Phrase? I have followed all steps. However I cannot move past the login screen. I am asked for Challenge Phrase A1B2C3, I enter this and respnse is enter pin. Do this and it returns back to where I started explaining I have entered the wrong...
  8. How to get past challenge phrase?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get past challenge phrase?: in Windows 10. How to get past "You've entered an incorrect pin several times. To try again enter A1B2C3". I have no idea what the challenge phrase is, nor remember the pin. There are no other reset links...
  9. How to get past challenge phrase?

How to get past challenge phrase?: in Windows 10. How to get past "You've entered an incorrect pin several times. To try again enter A1B2C3". I have no idea what the challenge phrase is, nor remember the pin. There are no other reset links...
  10. How to get past challenge phrase?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade