Windows 10: How do I get around this issue? Is there a key I can just press because when I go to bios...

Discus and support How do I get around this issue? Is there a key I can just press because when I go to bios... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gregb569 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gregb569, Nov 24, 2020.

1. How do I get around this issue? Is there a key I can just press because when I go to bios...

/u/gregb569, Nov 24, 2020

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Nov 24, 2020
  3. manofthem Win User
    Booting without press any key

@dhievm go ahead and list the model number that gives exact specs/info.

Does it stop right at the Toshiba logo and sit there? Will it sit forever til you press a key, or will it eventually work after so long?

manofthem, Nov 24, 2020
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

How do I get around this issue? Is there a key I can just press because when I go to bios...

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

How do I get around this issue? Is there a key I can just press because when I go to bios...

1. How do I get around this issue? Is there a key I can just press because when I go to bios... - Similar Threads - around issue key

2. How do I get around the challenge phrase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get around the challenge phrase: How do I get around the challenge phrase issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-around-the-challenge-phrase/efa67ac2-453e-4516-ac58-757e88eb77c0
  3. How do I get around the challenge phrase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get around the challenge phrase: How do I get around the challenge phrase issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-around-the-challenge-phrase/efa67ac2-453e-4516-ac58-757e88eb77c0
  4. How can I fix my PC in BIOS when I can't get again in BIOS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my PC in BIOS when I can't get again in BIOS?: Hello,I've wanted to copy my Windows files from my old HDD to my new SSD which I was using for about a month and I've loaded pretty much everything new on it.I've watched a tutorial video and YouTube and downloaded a app to copy everything from the HDD to SSD and everything...
  5. How can I fix my PC in BIOS when I can't get again in BIOS?

How can I fix my PC in BIOS when I can't get again in BIOS?: Hello,I've wanted to copy my Windows files from my old HDD to my new SSD which I was using for about a month and I've loaded pretty much everything new on it.I've watched a tutorial video and YouTube and downloaded a app to copy everything from the HDD to SSD and everything...
  6. i can not move around when i am in my bios settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can not move around when i am in my bios settings: when i got to my bios/ uefi settings i can not go to the menue i want to go to. I try and use arrow keys but nothing works i am stuck on the first page and can not do anything...
  7. i can not move around when i am in my bios settings

i can not move around when i am in my bios settings: when i got to my bios/ uefi settings i can not go to the menue i want to go to. I try and use arrow keys but nothing works i am stuck on the first page and can not do anything...
  8. How do I get around the Challenge Phrase?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get around the Challenge Phrase?: How do I get around the Challenge Phrase? I have followed all steps. However I cannot move past the login screen. I am asked for Challenge Phrase A1B2C3, I enter this and respnse is enter pin. Do this and it returns back to where I started explaining I have entered the wrong...
  9. How do I get around the Challenge Phrase?

How do I get around the Challenge Phrase?: How do I get around the Challenge Phrase? I have followed all steps. However I cannot move past the login screen. I am asked for Challenge Phrase A1B2C3, I enter this and respnse is enter pin. Do this and it returns back to where I started explaining I have entered the wrong...
  10. Random keys gets inputted when I pressed one key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random keys gets inputted when I pressed one key: I have to type this with the on screen keyboard BUT every time I press one key on my actual keyboard it types multiple dexaqm;plode 52kisw 52frkight 52nlosw 5KI 52aqm 52tyloking 52thkisw 52swkith 52my 52aqctjuaqlo 5kideybloaqfrs*8de - example I use a laptop...