Windows 10: How do I get back data

Discus and support How do I get back data in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, pls need ur help in getting data bck. I tried to restore the pic bck last night but I couldn't find the restore point for yesterday I could only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rashmus01, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Rashmus01 Win User

How do I get back data

Hi, pls need ur help in getting data bck. I tried to restore the pic bck last night but I couldn't find the restore point for yesterday I could only see earlier than that and all the employees data were taken yesterday. Pls save my ASS.

:)

Rashmus01, Dec 9, 2016
  2. Rose Cal Win User

How do I get back?

You can use snipping tool to capture screenshot. For more information on how to use snipping tool, you can refer to this
    link. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Do you allow someone to use your computer/laptop?
    • Have you tried checking the Recycle Bin if those files were deleted?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check and follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to find lost files after the update to Windows 10. You can expand each section and perform the instructions
    which you're not done yet.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Dec 9, 2016
  3. How do I get back?

Where do I find the hidden files after I have gone to show hidden files and checked ok?Nothing show up on the screen.

Photogal49, Dec 9, 2016
  4. spunk Win User

How do I get back data

System Restore does not restore personal files (ie) Pics, Documents etc. Only Windows System Files
    If this is a business, then you should be doing daily backups. If you have an IT dept or on call IT, they should be able to help you restore a lost file from yesterdays backup.
    Other then that, you can try Recuva for any files that are deleted and no longer in your Recycle Bin.

spunk, Dec 10, 2016
Thema:

How do I get back data

1. How do I get back data - Similar Threads - data

2. Cannot delete Purge leftover ESET Security data(ESET InternetSecurity)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot delete Purge leftover ESET Security data(ESET InternetSecurity): Hello, I'm trying to uninstall the leftovers of my ESET Internet Security uninstall. So, I used the ESET uninstaller (in Windows safe mode) To delete the so called “Purge leftover ESET Security data”. Since I always get an error. This is the log: Product uninstallation:...
  3. "PrintScreen" button captures the old data from Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "PrintScreen" button captures the old data from Snipping Tool: I want to capture some data displayed on the screen. Usually, I would do this by just hitting "PrintScreen" button and then pasting the capture to Paint. But for some reason, it does not work - when I paste the output, I see the old stuff that I previously captured with...
  4. Issues with profile as data moved to Temp folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues with profile as data moved to Temp folder: Everything has been moved to a C:\Users\TEMP folder. When I copy files back to This PC's c: drive (i.e. Documents, Downloads) the files are being synchronized with the TEMP folder files. I don't see any update history - any idea what happened here? Is there some kind of...
  5. Saved data which appears when filling boxes

Saved data which appears when filling boxes: Where does Windows get the data which pops up when you fill a form. An old email address is appearing not my current one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saved-data-which-appears-when-filling-boxes/4d4e5830-34cb-4dc4-8e5c-f2bbb60bfd04
  6. Twitter launching privacy center for more data protection clarity

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter launching privacy center for more data protection clarity: It’s so common to hear tech companies say: “Privacy is not a privilege; it is a fundamental right” that those words have become a cliche. People have become desensitized to hearing companies say, “we value your privacy,” and are worn out from being asked to accept privacy...
  7. High system data usage

High system data usage: I'm on a metered connection and my data often runs out sooner than expected. Every time I check the usage the 'system' consumes far more than any other app (Windows 10). The screenshot is from about an hour of connectivity and running gpedit.msc gives that error.[ATTACH]...
  8. New Chrome Password Stealer Sends Stolen Data to a MongoDB Database

in Windows 10 News
    New Chrome Password Stealer Sends Stolen Data to a MongoDB Database: A new trojan has been discovered that attempts to steal passwords stored in the Google Chrome browser. While this is nothing unique, what stands out is that the malware uses a remote MongoDB database to store the stolen passwords. This trojan is called CStealer, and like...
  9. Where does W10 store its peope app data?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where does W10 store its peope app data?: I would like to be able to backup the Windows 10 version 1909 People app data by copying it to an external HDD and then restore it when needed. To do that I think i need to know where that data is located. Thank you. 145380
  10. Every few days, I lose most of my data fiules. (Windows 10 1903.)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Every few days, I lose most of my data fiules. (Windows 10 1903.): The apps and shortcuts disappear from my desktop, my email client still has a desktop shortcut but has lost all its settings (and doesn't remember any of my correspondents, for autocompleting addresses). When I search for certain important files, either with the native...