Windows 10: How do I get back into my laptop after I forgot my pin?

Discus and support How do I get back into my laptop after I forgot my pin? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I have a surface laptop and originally created its user using an old email. That email got hacked years ago and I deleted every account associated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Derek De Bakker, Feb 7, 2023.

1. How do I get back into my laptop after I forgot my pin?

So I have a surface laptop and originally created its user using an old email. That email got hacked years ago and I deleted every account associated with it including the Microsoft account that I made my user with for my laptop. I recently forgot my pin and went through the “I forgot my pin” process and it prompted me to sign in to that Microsoft account that no longer existed. Obviously that didn’t work so I tried using a different account with a different email and no matter what, it would give me and error message saying to try again to ultimately be stuck with no pin reset. I just recreat

:)

Derek De Bakker, Feb 7, 2023

2. Can't create pin for login. Pin stopped working

Try the steps here:

• Navigate to PC Settings -> Accounts -> Sign-in options. Click on I forgot my PIN link.
    • Next, click on the Continue button in the Are you sure you forgot your PIN? screen.
    • You can now add a new PIN and click OK.

Gina_on_the_thread, Feb 7, 2023
  3. Windows 11 forgot PIN

I forgot my pin-Accounts-PIN-I forgot my PIN-I click it, enter my password, I get a code sent to my phone but I'm not given enough time to get the code and then enter it. I get kicked back to Accounts-Sign-in options screen. Any suggestions?

Gary Powell1, Feb 7, 2023
  4. How do I get back into my laptop after I forgot my pin?

Problem Changing PIN or Hitting forgot my PIN

I forgot what build # it was but it was created before the offical relase of Windows 10 (When it was in development)

Christian Edwards, Feb 7, 2023
Thema:

How do I get back into my laptop after I forgot my pin?

1. How do I get back into my laptop after I forgot my pin? - Similar Threads - laptop forgot pin

2. I forgot my Dell laptop PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my Dell laptop PIN: Tried several times msg pop-up to enter A1B2C3. There is no option to reset PIN or “I FORGOT MY PIN”. I’ve tried methods shift-restart - no option for ' Reset Your PC'<Changed to a question>...
  3. How do I reset my pin or recover it on my laptop if “I forgot my pin” is not a opption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my pin or recover it on my laptop if “I forgot my pin” is not a opption: I tried to change my pin that use to get on my laptop on the lock screen and so to check it to make sure it worked I shut down my laptop and turned it back on again but now neither my old pin or my new one is working and “i forgot my password” isn't an option. The only thing...
  4. How do I reset my pin or recover it on my laptop if “I forgot my pin” is not a opption

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reset my pin or recover it on my laptop if “I forgot my pin” is not a opption: I tried to change my pin that use to get on my laptop on the lock screen and so to check it to make sure it worked I shut down my laptop and turned it back on again but now neither my old pin or my new one is working and “i forgot my password” isn't an option. The only thing...
  5. How do I get back into my laptop after I forgot my pin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get back into my laptop after I forgot my pin?: So I have a surface laptop and originally created its user using an old email. That email got hacked years ago and I deleted every account associated with it including the Microsoft account that I made my user with for my laptop. I recently forgot my pin and went through the...
  6. How do I get my laptop back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my laptop back?: Hey! So today I noticed a weird software on my windows 10 Huawei Laptop. It took like 80 % of the cpu. Naturally I ended the task and then took on a quest to remove it. But the system would state that it was running somewhere so I could not do it :. So I took the hard path. I...
  7. How do I get my laptop back?

How do I get my laptop back?: Hey! So today I noticed a weird software on my windows 10 Huawei Laptop. It took like 80 % of the cpu. Naturally I ended the task and then took on a quest to remove it. But the system would state that it was running somewhere so I could not do it :. So I took the hard path. I...
  8. How do I get my laptop back?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How do i get my account back if i forgot the password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get my account back if i forgot the password: I have tried the forum so many times and i cant get into my account someone tried helping but it was no use the account has nothing on there that anyone else can use i just want to log in to my genshin account ;-;...
  10. How do i get my account back if i forgot the password

How do i get my account back if i forgot the password: I have tried the forum so many times and i cant get into my account someone tried helping but it was no use the account has nothing on there that anyone else can use i just want to log in to my genshin account ;-;...