Windows 10: How do I get back the old windows transparency

Discus and support How do I get back the old windows transparency in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently updated my old laptop from windows 10 1703 to version 22h2. I noticed the new version has a soft acylic blur which I believe was implemented... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArjunRana1, Feb 11, 2024.

1. How do I get back the old windows transparency

I recently updated my old laptop from windows 10 1703 to version 22h2. I noticed the new version has a soft acylic blur which I believe was implemented in version 1803. How do I get back the old transparency which was present in 1709 and older. Maybe a registry tweak?

:)

ArjunRana1, Feb 11, 2024

2. Transparency function

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution on your concern regarding transparency function, we need the following information:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Could you possibly send us a screenshot of your transparency effects page?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Feb 11, 2024
  3. Windows 11 - Floating transparent box over the taskbar with loading cursor

I have a workaround to stop this happening. I’ve posted it multiple times, I hope the original poster will accept it as the answer as it disappears in all of the answers. Forget searching for something, follow these steps and you will be fine:

1. First do a restart so that the small window is not blocking anything.
    2. Then click on the blue window at the bottom of your screen.
    3. Type in "transparency",
    4. select the first thing that comes up in the search that is "Transparency Effects".
    5. In the popup turn off the transparency effects.
    6. You need to restart your computer
    7. Welcome to not be bothered by this transparent window anymore

Sigurdur Smarason, Feb 11, 2024
  4. How do I get back the old windows transparency

windows 7 screenshots!!!

Wow looks very nice. Seems like the took the transparency a step further, making the whole Windows Transparent instead of just the top.*Stick Out Tongue How do I get back the old windows transparency :p

AphexDreamer, Feb 11, 2024
Thema:

How do I get back the old windows transparency

1. How do I get back the old windows transparency - Similar Threads - old transparency

2. Putting a old ssd on a new pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Putting a old ssd on a new pc: Helloi recently bought a new second-handstock pc. it has a 256 GB ssd. i want to import my data from my old pc to my new pc . my old system has 1 ssd and 2 hdd. both of the systems are WIN 10I have some questions:If i put my old ssd and hdd into my new pc, do i get all my...
  3. I have an old university oneDrive that I cannot delete

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have an old university oneDrive that I cannot delete: Some of them have no size on disk im guessing becasue they were online only at the time. But I cant delete the one drive no matter what I do. I get the Could not connect to cloud provider error. I dont have access to the account to resync.I've tried taking ownership, I've...
  4. Putting a old ssd on a new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Putting a old ssd on a new pc: Helloi recently bought a new second-handstock pc. it has a 256 GB ssd. i want to import my data from my old pc to my new pc . my old system has 1 ssd and 2 hdd. both of the systems are WIN 10I have some questions:If i put my old ssd and hdd into my new pc, do i get all my...
  5. Putting a old ssd on a new pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Old password

Old password: I'm having an issue where i reset my password and when i go to use it, it works fine. the next day i go to log into my Ubisoft account via xbox and i enter the same password and it says it's wrong and is wanting me to reset it, i cant keep making new passwords or i wont...
  7. How do I get back the old windows transparency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get back the old windows transparency: I recently updated my old laptop from windows 10 1703 to version 22h2. I noticed the new version has a soft acylic blur which I believe was implemented in version 1803. How do I get back the old transparency which was present in 1709 and older. Maybe a registry tweak?...
  8. How do I get back the old windows transparency

How do I get back the old windows transparency: I recently updated my old laptop from windows 10 1703 to version 22h2. I noticed the new version has a soft acylic blur which I believe was implemented in version 1803. How do I get back the old transparency which was present in 1709 and older. Maybe a registry tweak?...
  9. How do i get back to the old tiles in the start menu? i don't like the transparent ones and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i get back to the old tiles in the start menu? i don't like the transparent ones and...: i want the colorful tiles submitted by /u/StreetWave24 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k9cf5v/how_do_i_get_back_to_the_old_tiles_in_the_start/
  10. Is it possible to use the old transparent taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to use the old transparent taskbar?: This is the old transparent taskbar with glass-like transparency and this is the new taskbar which looks blurry. Is it possible to use the old one? submitted by /u/FatFruityCake [link] [comments]...