Windows 10: How do i get back the 'title bar' in windows 10?

Discus and support How do i get back the 'title bar' in windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Deasy08 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kzx6z7/how_do_i_get_back_the_title_bar_in_windows_10/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Deasy08, Jan 18, 2021.

1. How do i get back the 'title bar' in windows 10?

/u/Deasy08, Jan 18, 2021
  2. DJC
    djc Win User

Title Bar wont change

Understand that default Title Bar in Windows 10 is white, However when I click on themes (which shows various title
    bar/window borders colors (or Shades) my Title Bar stays completely white. Can anyone understand my questions & have any suggestions?

3. ethel Win User
    ethel, Jan 18, 2021
  4. How do i get back the 'title bar' in windows 10?

changing size of title bars, menues, etc, in windows 10

Hi Gary,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

With the information that you've provided, I understand that you wish to change the title bar, menus of File Explorer to bold, correct me if I'm wrong. I suggest you to follow the steps:

• Press Windows+X key and select Control Panel.
    • Select Display.
    • Select the item that you wish to make bold from the drop down menu.
    • Check the box next to Bold and click on Apply.
    Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

How do i get back the 'title bar' in windows 10?

1. How do i get back the 'title bar' in windows 10? - Similar Threads - 'title bar'

2. Windows 11 File Explorer "Display the full path in the title bar" does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File Explorer "Display the full path in the title bar" does not work: I am using Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2.I would like the file explorer to always display the proper path when viewing a folder, and the "Display the full path in the title bar" option only works for a few folders.For example my Downloads folder only ever displays "Downloads"...
  3. Windows 11 File Explorer "Display the full path in the title bar" does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 File Explorer "Display the full path in the title bar" does not work: I am using Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2.I would like the file explorer to always display the proper path when viewing a folder, and the "Display the full path in the title bar" option only works for a few folders.For example my Downloads folder only ever displays "Downloads"...
  4. How do I change the title bar color for a specific app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the title bar color for a specific app?: How do I change the title bar color for a specific app? I am aware that under [settings > colors] you can check 'title bars'; however, this is a universal setting causing it to trigger the color change to all apps' title bars. I'd like to set it for a specific apps only....
  5. How do I change the title bar color for a specific app?

How do I change the title bar color for a specific app?: How do I change the title bar color for a specific app? I am aware that under [settings > colors] you can check 'title bars'; however, this is a universal setting causing it to trigger the color change to all apps' title bars. I'd like to set it for a specific apps only....
  6. How do I change the title bar color for a specific app?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Different colors for each title bar window.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different colors for each title bar window.: Hello, in my day-to-day work, I open several windows of the same software and I use two monitors. However, as the color of all titlebars is the same, it is very hard to find the right window I want to edit. I click multiple times until "discover" which is the correct window I...
  8. Different colors for each title bar window.

Different colors for each title bar window.: Hello, in my day-to-day work, I open several windows of the same software and I use two monitors. However, as the color of all titlebars is the same, it is very hard to find the right window I want to edit. I click multiple times until "discover" which is the correct window I...
  9. Title Bars have lost accent color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Title Bars have lost accent color: I recently realized that my title bars no longer match the accent color of my taskbar and start menu. I've checked and double-checked the settings, clicking "Show accent color on title bars and windows borders." All that seems to affect is the windows borders now. I've even...
  10. Title Bars have lost accent color

Title Bars have lost accent color: I recently realized that my title bars no longer match the accent color of my taskbar and start menu. I've checked and double-checked the settings, clicking "Show accent color on title bars and windows borders." All that seems to affect is the windows borders now. I've even...