Windows 10: How Do I Get Back to My Previous Version of Windows from Windows 10?

Discus and support How Do I Get Back to My Previous Version of Windows from Windows 10? in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Are you wondering, “How do I get back to my previous version of Windows from Windows 10?” Microsoft has always given you a choice to install or keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Win10 FaQ, May 18, 2021.

1. Win10 FaQ
    Win10 FaQ New Member

How Do I Get Back to My Previous Version of Windows from Windows 10?

Are you wondering, “How do I get back to my previous version of Windows from Windows 10?” Microsoft has always given you a choice to install or keep your favorite operating system on your PC with every new release. All through the history of Windows releases, you always have got options to uninstall the current […]

The post How Do I Get Back to My Previous Version of Windows from Windows 10? appeared first on Win10 FAQ.

read more...

Win10 FaQ, May 18, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 18, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, May 18, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 18, 2021
Thema:

1. How Do I Get Back to My Previous Version of Windows from Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Previous Version

2. Stealthing Malware? Previous Version Installing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stealthing Malware? Previous Version Installing: I installed Raider.IO 2.1.7 then it reverts back to 2.1.5 after reboot and wants me to install 2.1.7.Is there some call in Windows that stealths files?Not sure what's going on here....
  3. how can i get previous versions of ms windows from microsoft?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can i get previous versions of ms windows from microsoft?: ........ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-previous-versions-of-ms-windows-from/120489db-1a37-450c-8bc5-330d941ee34a
  4. Help! I have Previous Version of Microsoft, but I don't have windows.old and I can't delete...

Help! I have Previous Version of Microsoft, but I don't have windows.old and I can't delete...: Hello! Please, I need help fast. I have Previous Version of Microsoft, but I don't have windows.old and I can't delete Previous Version of Microsoft from the storage. I have windows 10 if that will help. I wanted to post some screenshots, but I don't have a screenshot folder...
  5. My computer is currently stuck on "Restoring your previous version of Windows." It keeps...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer is currently stuck on "Restoring your previous version of Windows." It keeps...: I'm in a bit of a pickle. I left my computer alone for a while only to come back and find it start automatically updating. It got stuck at 30% so I restarted it, which was probably not a good choice. My computer has an issue where whenever I restart it, it WILL get stuck on...
  6. If I delete a Windows 10 Update before 10 days, will it rollback to the previous version??

If I delete a Windows 10 Update before 10 days, will it rollback to the previous version??: I'm having storage problems again after installing an update. And I need to delete it, else it will just automatically fill up the empty space. The question is: will it rollback to the previous version? I've also seen that after 10 days Windows deletes the update by...
  7. Can't go back to previous version of windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't go back to previous version of windows: I upgraded to 10 2 days ago so it can't be that. It says go back to previous version of Windows 10. Can I go back to 8.1 or will I have to clean intsall? submitted by /u/Lolbit723 [link] [comments]...
  8. Problems of returning to my previous version of Windows 10

Problems of returning to my previous version of Windows 10: When returning my Windows 10 ver. 20H2 back to previous ver.1909, it shows a blue screen with the heading “Automatic Repair” and telling me “Your PC didn't start correctly. Press Restart to restart ur pc to fix the problem. U can also press Advanced options to try other...
  9. A previous version of vc_runtimeminimum.msi cannot be uninstalled, please help me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A previous version of vc_runtimeminimum.msi cannot be uninstalled, please help me: So when ever i open a file that needs microsoft visual studio c++ 2016 or above, this happens, So i tried downloading Microsoft C++ 2019, But it said an older version is already installed, so i went to the uninstall app and tried uninstalling all the Microsoft C++ i have, And...
  10. "Go back to the previous version of Windows 10" taking more than 2.5 hours

"Go back to the previous version of Windows 10" taking more than 2.5 hours: I istalled an update yesterday and upon turingn on my pc today, it wouldn't recognize my keyboard or mouse. The only way I got it to work was to connect another mouse and it worked. I decided to us the "Go back to the previous version of Windows 10" feature, but it has now...