Windows 10: how do i get back to my stupid computer/??>??

Discus and support how do i get back to my stupid computer/??>?? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; this **** windows appeared and id gladly get my stupid computer back for **** sake thanks im taling about the Microsoft account services or whatever is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by marcosmorejon, Apr 4, 2020.

1. how do i get back to my stupid computer/??>??

this **** windows appeared and id gladly get my stupid computer back for **** sake thanks im taling about the Microsoft account services or whatever is called pls

:)

marcosmorejon, Apr 4, 2020

2. Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Apr 4, 2020
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Aquinus Win User

how do i get back to my stupid computer/??>??

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

how do i get back to my stupid computer/??>??

1. how do i get back to my stupid computer/??>?? - Similar Threads - stupid computer

2. I stupidly optimized the recovery drive in Defragment. Am I good? Is this a cause for concern?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I stupidly optimized the recovery drive in Defragment. Am I good? Is this a cause for concern?: So, I looked at my drives and said "oh, this isn't trimmed!" and optimized it. Now my PC is a bit funky and I'm worried. Am I good? What can I do to fix this without messing up my PC?...
  3. I stupidly optimized the recovery drive in Defragment. Am I good? Is this a cause for concern?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I stupidly optimized the recovery drive in Defragment. Am I good? Is this a cause for concern?: So, I looked at my drives and said "oh, this isn't trimmed!" and optimized it. Now my PC is a bit funky and I'm worried. Am I good? What can I do to fix this without messing up my PC?...
  4. FIX YOUR STUPID 0x80070643 ERROR!

FIX YOUR STUPID 0x80070643 ERROR!: Why has windows still not fixed this I wish we had better alternatives to windows because I'd switch in a second https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-your-stupid-0x80070643-error/27212675-6058-4172-9f2e-1b86cba8560f
  5. FIX YOUR STUPID 0x80070643 ERROR!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    FIX YOUR STUPID 0x80070643 ERROR!: Why has windows still not fixed this I wish we had better alternatives to windows because I'd switch in a second https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-your-stupid-0x80070643-error/27212675-6058-4172-9f2e-1b86cba8560f
  6. Getting a computer of SS**t mode. Stupid Microsoft app wouldn't install to take it out of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a computer of SS**t mode. Stupid Microsoft app wouldn't install to take it out of...: I recently spent 2 hours trying to get a new HP computer out of S mode so we could use it in a Zoom meeting. I now know what the "S" stands for, S**T...
  7. Getting a computer of SS**t mode. Stupid Microsoft app wouldn't install to take it out of...

Getting a computer of SS**t mode. Stupid Microsoft app wouldn't install to take it out of...: I recently spent 2 hours trying to get a new HP computer out of S mode so we could use it in a Zoom meeting. I now know what the "S" stands for, S**T...
  8. Onedrive is stupid, tried to delete everything on my computer and has a terrible service.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive is stupid, tried to delete everything on my computer and has a terrible service.: So, long story short, i only use Onedrive to backup everything on my computer. I unchecked every options in "Choose Folder" in "Files on-demand" and it has been backing up fine since then. Then on today, it suddenly starts marking all options in File on-demand and downloading...
  9. Stupid question but is the sketchy redirect website with the bad TTS telling me my computer...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stupid question but is the sketchy redirect website with the bad TTS telling me my computer...: submitted by /u/my-fake-account- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e6muij/stupid_question_but_is_the_sketchy_redirect/
  10. can the weight of a computer change if a piece has been replaced ? sounds stupid but I...

in Windows 10 Customization
    can the weight of a computer change if a piece has been replaced ? sounds stupid but I...: This is probably the most stupid thing I could ever ask but I can't help it. I bought ASUS B9440UA-GV0177R for 1500 euros based on the fact that it had 16 go, i7 AND 1.05 kg. Like literally there were offers for much cheaper for 16 go and i7 but I care way too much for the...