Windows 10: How do I get back to uncompleted puzzles?

Discus and support How do I get back to uncompleted puzzles? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I start a puzzle and then start another puzzle before the first one has been completed I can't see any way to resume the first puzzle. Does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dg_moore, Feb 28, 2020.

1. dg_moore Win User

How do I get back to uncompleted puzzles?

When I start a puzzle and then start another puzzle before the first one has been completed I can't see any way to resume the first puzzle. Does starting a new puzzle just blow away earlier uncompleted puzzles?

:)

dg_moore, Feb 28, 2020
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Feb 28, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Sharing User created Puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

The limit of 4 custom puzzles is due to the UserPuzzles folder being full. To add more than 4 custom puzzles, I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Open File Explorer and navigate to the following location:
    C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftJigsaw_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserPuzzles\UserPuzzlesPack

Note: UserName is your username.

• Delete or Rename the folder
      UserPuzzles inside UserPuzzlesPack.
    • Delete or Rename the file:
      puzzles.xml
    • Exit File Explorer and try creating the custom puzzles again.

If you’re speaking about moving the user puzzle files, you may copy it to any desired location. For more information, I suggest you to go through
    Microsoft Casual Games FAQ and post the query in
    the Casual Games community.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Feb 28, 2020
  4. How do I get back to uncompleted puzzles?

Puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

In this case we would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to clear & reset Windows Store Cache.

1. Type wsreset in the search bar.
    2. Right click on wsreset Run command and Select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Now Windows store will open, you can now search for the puzzle app and try installing updates if it has any.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

How do I get back to uncompleted puzzles?

1. How do I get back to uncompleted puzzles? - Similar Threads - uncompleted puzzles

2. incomplete puzzle disappears after changing what I was doing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    incomplete puzzle disappears after changing what I was doing: I was just about done with a puzzle, changed over to doing some business and when I came back, the puzzle is no longer, and the collection, Barns, is not even one of the option to open. What the heck?!...
  3. incomplete puzzle disappears after changing what I was doing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    incomplete puzzle disappears after changing what I was doing: I was just about done with a puzzle, changed over to doing some business and when I came back, the puzzle is no longer, and the collection, Barns, is not even one of the option to open. What the heck?!...
  4. I can't open microsoft jigsaw puzzles.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open microsoft jigsaw puzzles.: I have tried to repair, uninstall and follow all other directions I've found when google the issue. I can open a puzzle but as soon as the ad comes on it closes down?...
  5. I can't open microsoft jigsaw puzzles.

I can't open microsoft jigsaw puzzles.: I have tried to repair, uninstall and follow all other directions I've found when google the issue. I can open a puzzle but as soon as the ad comes on it closes down?...
  6. Difficulty with Phone Number Registration and Puzzle Verification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulty with Phone Number Registration and Puzzle Verification: Hi, Microsoft Support Team, I am writing to express my frustration and seek assistance with a persistent issue I have encountered while trying to register my phone number for account recovery. Despite my 43 **** attempts, I have faced challenges in completing the puzzle...
  7. Difficulty with Phone Number Registration and Puzzle Verification

Difficulty with Phone Number Registration and Puzzle Verification: Hi, Microsoft Support Team, I am writing to express my frustration and seek assistance with a persistent issue I have encountered while trying to register my phone number for account recovery. Despite my 43 **** attempts, I have faced challenges in completing the puzzle...
  8. Uncomplete update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uncomplete update: I update my laptop but the update didn't complete. It ended up white screen.When trying to open or run any programs, it does not work. We can use the cursor and keyboard but upon clicking: open, run, and run admin is not working. Also the update option which is showing when...
  9. Uncomplete update

Uncomplete update: I update my laptop but the update didn't complete. It ended up white screen.When trying to open or run any programs, it does not work. We can use the cursor and keyboard but upon clicking: open, run, and run admin is not working. Also the update option which is showing when...
  10. Finding uncompleted puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finding uncompleted puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw: How do I find uncompleted puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw?My stats say I have 2 incomplete puzzles, but I can find no way to bring them up.Using Microsoft Jigsaw of Microsoft Casual Games on Windows 10 Laptop.Ver. 2.1.7200.0 Microsoft JigsawWindows 10 Ver. 21H1 OS Build...