Windows 10: How do I get blue light filter to run over full screen applications

Discus and support How do I get blue light filter to run over full screen applications in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I run the blue light filter on my PC but for whatever reason it will not display it over any full screen applications that I run. The blue light filter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NickSimpson8, Nov 20, 2020.

1. How do I get blue light filter to run over full screen applications

I run the blue light filter on my PC but for whatever reason it will not display it over any full screen applications that I run. The blue light filter does not turn off, the application just goes over it and will still let in blue light.

:)

NickSimpson8, Nov 20, 2020

2. Opening Office 365 causes screen to dim / apply blue light filter

When I open any Office 365 application on my PC running Windows 10, the screen automatically dims as if a blue light filter has been applied.

This appears to be independent of the blue light filter settings in Windows 10 (Start > Settings > System > Display > Night Light), and I am unable to find anything in the settings in Office 365.

If it only affected the displayed Office 365 windows (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel), I would have no problem with it, but it affects the colour display of all other applications that are running (i.e. web browsers).

Is there a way to turn this feature off/on?

JasonMurray3, Nov 20, 2020
  3. azogazog Win User
    Blue light filter in Windows 10 is not powerful and efficient

When i enable "Light Blue" filtering in Windows 10, the intensity of the filter is not enough efficient and powerful and the screen does not become completely orange and blue light filter In Windows 10 does not completely remove the blue light like other
    free software that removes blue light like f.lux and sunsetscreen.

Please make the blue light filtering of windows 10 more powerful and extreme: i wish that my laptop screen becomes completely with orange color to eliminate all the harmful blue light and save my eyes from strain. Thank you

azogazog, Nov 20, 2020
  4. How do I get blue light filter to run over full screen applications

Blue light filter

Where do I find the setting to change the blue light filter?

AGraham789, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

How do I get blue light filter to run over full screen applications

1. How do I get blue light filter to run over full screen applications - Similar Threads - blue light filter

2. Why do I keep getting a blue screen over and over?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I keep getting a blue screen over and over?: I tried going back to windows 10 because windows 11 wasn’t easy to understand. Now i’m stuck in restoring your previous versions of windows, it starts loading for around 5 minutes and I get a blue screen over and over. The blue screen shows the stop code “SYSTEM SERVICE...
  3. Why do I keep getting a blue screen over and over?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I keep getting a blue screen over and over?: I tried going back to windows 10 because windows 11 wasn’t easy to understand. Now i’m stuck in restoring your previous versions of windows, it starts loading for around 5 minutes and I get a blue screen over and over. The blue screen shows the stop code “SYSTEM SERVICE...
  4. Why do I keep getting a blue screen over and over?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Blue light filter malfunction

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue light filter malfunction: Good Morning, I have noticed i cant adjust my blue light filter in my Lenovo Legion y740. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-light-filter-malfunction/494627a4-5cff-44df-b916-20f58777df3b
  6. Can't get any blue light filters to work?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't get any blue light filters to work?: I can't get any blue light filters to work. I did windows 10 night light, Iris, f.lux, careueyes, and eyesaver. They won't do anything. With the Night light I have updated my drivers, I reset the settings in the register, I did the windows 10 update. I looked through my apps...
  7. How do I make the blue light filter on at all times?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make the blue light filter on at all times?: There is not a setting for this that I can find. The ONLY option for the blue light filter in Windows 10 is to set a schedule. I tried entering 12:00 AM for both the start and stop times, but that only leaves the blue light filter off at all times instead of on which does not...
  8. Night light blue light filter

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night light blue light filter: Hi, I have become very concerned about blue light, and finally found the Night Light setting in the windows display options. I set the strength to maximum, but am wondering, what percentage of blue light am I filtering at this maximum strength? 100%? 80%? Thank you...
  9. Nightlight/Blue-light filter

Nightlight/Blue-light filter: I have a question about the Nightlight/Blue-light filter option for windows10. I use my computer a lot on daily base including at even/night. And mainly have the filter ''on'' at a strength of 20%. I hoped to have any suggestions on what strength would be most fitting for a...
  10. Does Color Filter affect Full Screen Applications?

Does Color Filter affect Full Screen Applications?: Does Windows Color Filter affect Full Screen Applications, such as Games or does it only affect the windows desktop and certain apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-color-filter-affect-full-screen-applications/b8be6635-76f4-4eb4-a2a0-96c3c9bbe088

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue light filter not working on full screen

2. windows 10 night light over fullscreen