Windows 10: How do I get Bluetooth back after a windows update.

Discus and support How do I get Bluetooth back after a windows update. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please keep in mind that I have read almost every thread and have already tried Starting the Bluetooth Support Service under the services menu and that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndyHernandez2, Mar 28, 2019.

1. How do I get Bluetooth back after a windows update.

Please keep in mind that I have read almost every thread and have already tried Starting the Bluetooth Support Service under the services menu and that does not work. I have tried running windows updates again and no luck. I also have tried turning airplane mode on and off and no luck. I have also tried downloading Bluetooth drives and no luck. Can someone please tell me why Windows keeps creating updates that constantly ruin my blue tooth settings?

:)

AndyHernandez2, Mar 28, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Mar 28, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT400/specifications/

P4-630, Mar 28, 2019
  4. How do I get Bluetooth back after a windows update.

keyboard bluetooth not work in windows 10

Hello Antonio,

Thank you for responding in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Steps to update the Bluetooth drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at the desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth drivers.
    • Right on each of the Bluetooth drivers
      and click on Update driver software.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

How do I get Bluetooth back after a windows update.

1. How do I get Bluetooth back after a windows update. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth update

2. Bluetooth Handsfree Microphone Stopped Working After Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Handsfree Microphone Stopped Working After Update: Hi,I have a Sennheiser TW2 paired with my desktop and laptop, both running Windows 11. After an update in late 2023, the microphone on my hands-free no longer works on my laptop. I have tried updating all the drivers, pairing the hands-free with my laptop again and resetting...
  3. Bluetooth Handsfree Microphone Stopped Working After Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Handsfree Microphone Stopped Working After Update: Hi,I have a Sennheiser TW2 paired with my desktop and laptop, both running Windows 11. After an update in late 2023, the microphone on my hands-free no longer works on my laptop. I have tried updating all the drivers, pairing the hands-free with my laptop again and resetting...
  4. Realtek Bluetooth Adapter Broken after recommended Windows 11 23h2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Bluetooth Adapter Broken after recommended Windows 11 23h2 update: Hello,On 12/20/23, I was running into some performance issues on my PC. Microsoft Tech Support told me to update to Windows 23H2 and since them I've had Bluetooth Adapter issues. I have periodically tried fixing this but it always comes back to having issues. Does anyone have...
  5. Realtek Bluetooth Adapter Broken after recommended Windows 11 23h2 update

Realtek Bluetooth Adapter Broken after recommended Windows 11 23h2 update: Hello,On 12/20/23, I was running into some performance issues on my PC. Microsoft Tech Support told me to update to Windows 23H2 and since them I've had Bluetooth Adapter issues. I have periodically tried fixing this but it always comes back to having issues. Does anyone have...
  6. Bluetooth Issue After WIndows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Issue After WIndows Update: I recently upgraded my PC and re-installed windows. Had issues with bluetooth - couldn't find most of my devices and the ones I could find had limited audio connection and were breaking up. I fixed it by updating my motherboard BIOS. This was on Windoesn't 10. A new Windows...
  7. Bluetooth Issue After WIndows Update

Bluetooth Issue After WIndows Update: I recently upgraded my PC and re-installed windows. Had issues with bluetooth - couldn't find most of my devices and the ones I could find had limited audio connection and were breaking up. I fixed it by updating my motherboard BIOS. This was on Windoesn't 10. A new Windows...
  8. Bluetooth broken after update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth broken after update.: My PC did a Windows update and now I can't connect anything to Bluetooth or delete it. Thankfully I had an old wired keyboard and mouse since I work from home today. My PC decided to update and now I can't connect or remove anything from the list of Bluetooth devices. There...
  9. Bluetooth broken after update.

Bluetooth broken after update.: My PC did a Windows update and now I can't connect anything to Bluetooth or delete it. Thankfully I had an old wired keyboard and mouse since I work from home today. My PC decided to update and now I can't connect or remove anything from the list of Bluetooth devices. There...
  10. Unable to update "IntelR Wireless Bluetooth R"

Unable to update "IntelR Wireless Bluetooth R": Greetings everyone,I have an issue regarding the bluetooth driver, I am unable to locate other devices with my PC. I looked through various videos and forums and I've tried to follow the steps to uninstall and reinstall the bluetooth driver but to no avail. I've even tried to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i get bluetooth back after recent update

2. how to get bluetooth back windows 10