Windows 10: How do I get Bluetooth back after a windows update.

Discus and support How do I get Bluetooth back after a windows update. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please keep in mind that I have read almost every thread and have already tried Starting the Bluetooth Support Service under the services menu and that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndyHernandez2, Mar 28, 2019.

1. How do I get Bluetooth back after a windows update.

Please keep in mind that I have read almost every thread and have already tried Starting the Bluetooth Support Service under the services menu and that does not work. I have tried running windows updates again and no luck. I also have tried turning airplane mode on and off and no luck. I have also tried downloading Bluetooth drives and no luck. Can someone please tell me why Windows keeps creating updates that constantly ruin my blue tooth settings?

:)

AndyHernandez2, Mar 28, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Mar 28, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT400/specifications/

P4-630, Mar 28, 2019
  4. How do I get Bluetooth back after a windows update.

keyboard bluetooth not work in windows 10

Hello Antonio,

Thank you for responding in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Steps to update the Bluetooth drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at the desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth drivers.
    • Right on each of the Bluetooth drivers
      and click on Update driver software.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

How do I get Bluetooth back after a windows update.

1. How do I get Bluetooth back after a windows update. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth update

2. All USB ports , Bluetooth and Web camera stopped working after windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All USB ports , Bluetooth and Web camera stopped working after windows update: [ATTACH]Hello Microsoft, Hope everyone is fine and doing well, i was also doing well until i update my windows. Last week i updated my windows and suddenly notice my USB ports stopped working . I look into internet but nothing good i found on internet except fresh installing...
  3. No Bluetooth after 2004 Update

No Bluetooth after 2004 Update: Hi, since updating to the 2004 version of W 10, my Bluetooth has gone on the blink......I have uninstalled it, then re-installed, still won't work.....unpaired my phone, now it won't even re -pair...I know it's not the phone as it works on other laptop....any suggestions ?...
  4. Wireless & Bluetooth function not there anymore since last updates/

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wireless & Bluetooth function not there anymore since last updates/: I have a ROG Maximus XI extreme with an Intel Wireless AC 9560 chip on board. 2 days ago i was listening to music on my Bluetooth headset without any trouble. Yesterday I tried to use my headset again with my computer and I couldn't get connected. I have check everything....
  5. No Bluetooth after 2004 Update

in Windows 10 Support
    No Bluetooth after 2004 Update: Hi, since updating to the 2004 version of W 10, my Bluetooth has gone on the blink......I have uninstalled it, then re-installed, still won't work.....unpaired my phone, now it won't even re -pair...I know it's not the phone as it works on other laptop....any suggestions ?...
  6. Bluetooth gone after update

Bluetooth gone after update: An auto update for Windows 10 was done today. It included update of edge to chrome version. Bluetooth gone from computer. Troubleshooter says there is no Bluetooth adapter ....
  7. Usb ports and bluetooth disappears after latest update

Usb ports and bluetooth disappears after latest update: Everything was running fine, i don't know what and why it came to my mind to update windows 10 version 1903 with KB4497165 After updating windows my USB ports stop working , i find out in Device Manager under USB intelRUSB 3.0 showing code 10, i find alot about it on...
  8. Laptop loses Bluetooth after updating to Windows 10 Version 2004. How to get Bluetooth back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop loses Bluetooth after updating to Windows 10 Version 2004. How to get Bluetooth back?: [ATTACH] Laptop is Asus N56V. I use the Bluetooth all the time on this laptop, until this week. The Windows 10 on this laptop updates to Version 2004. After the upgrading, the Bluetooth is gone. The Bluetooth can't be turned on:...
  9. Bluetooth problems since latest update

Bluetooth problems since latest update: I use some Philips bluetooth headphones which I never had any problems with until the last windows update. Since that update each time I want to use the headphones I normally have to update my Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0 drivers.I am using Windows 10 Home Has...
  10. They finally added battery status to Bluetooth devices! (Update 2004)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    They finally added battery status to Bluetooth devices! (Update 2004): [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/nbm73hrbjj551.png?width=1063&format=png&auto=webp&s=c88c4dba7f1257caedab705bb7cd86bcec418b8b submitted by /u/CatThrowaway_ [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i get bluetooth back after recent update

2. how to get bluetooth back windows 10