Windows 10: How do i get camera sound working in windows 10 pro

Discus and support How do i get camera sound working in windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do i get camera sound working in windows 10 pro. Camera and video has been okay but sound remains muted and to correct it has been very difficult.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tope Bello69, Sep 11, 2021.

1. How do i get camera sound working in windows 10 pro

How do i get camera sound working in windows 10 pro. Camera and video has been okay but sound remains muted and to correct it has been very difficult. I have updated the drivers, changed both the microphone and camera settings many times but nothing seems to be working. Upgrading to windows 10pro has been a disaster bedevilled with myriads of problems making me frustrated. Warnings that webcam sound and a host of others wont work ought to be properly communicated to users before upgrading from the home edition to pro edition

:)

Tope Bello69, Sep 11, 2021

2. Sound and camera

Hi Riel,

Troubleshooter did not fix the problem. Any other suggestion?

Thanks.

Jose

Jose L. Gil, Sep 11, 2021
  3. Sound and camera

Hi Riel,

Thanks.

Jose

Thank you for your reply.

Since the previous troubleshooting steps didn't resolve the issue, we suggest performing a
    System Restore to get your computer back to its previous state.

Note: System Restore will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed but won't affect your personal files.

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Hi. Unfortunatelly System Restore only had one restore date and it did not solve the problem. Any suggestion?

Thanks.

Jose

Jose L. Gil, Sep 11, 2021
  4. Riel Alc Win User

How do i get camera sound working in windows 10 pro

Sound and camera

Hi Riel,

Thanks.

Jose

Thank you for your reply.

Since the previous troubleshooting steps didn't resolve the issue, we suggest performing a
    System Restore to get your computer back to its previous state.

Note: System Restore will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed but won't affect your personal files.

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Riel Alc, Sep 11, 2021
Thema:

How do i get camera sound working in windows 10 pro

1. How do i get camera sound working in windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - camera sound working

2. How do I get my sound to work again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I get my sound to work again: So, I was playing on Roblox and then all of the sudden my sound is gone! I have tried to restart it and that's didn't work and then I have tried to restart it again, because I thought it was a bug, but then still no sound. Then I went on Device Manager, that yes I do in fact...
  3. How do I get my sound to work again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my sound to work again: So, I was playing on Roblox and then all of the sudden my sound is gone! I have tried to restart it and that's didn't work and then I have tried to restart it again, because I thought it was a bug, but then still no sound. Then I went on Device Manager, that yes I do in fact...
  4. How do I get my laptop camera to work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my laptop camera to work?: So I've had this laptop for a while and from day 1 there have been issues with the camera. Please note I am talking about my laptop's BUILT-IN camera and I have never used an external camera because I'd like to fix this one first. If nothing comes of this I'll use an external...
  5. How do I get my laptop camera to work?

How do I get my laptop camera to work?: So I've had this laptop for a while and from day 1 there have been issues with the camera. Please note I am talking about my laptop's BUILT-IN camera and I have never used an external camera because I'd like to fix this one first. If nothing comes of this I'll use an external...
  6. How do I get Sound to work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get Sound to work?: Out of the blue the sound does not work on my computer. I cannot check nor upgrade drivers. Anyone have a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-sound-to-work/88534c2c-7cd3-47a1-b5b7-28f1fc8f2b39
  7. How do I get Sound to work?

How do I get Sound to work?: Out of the blue the sound does not work on my computer. I cannot check nor upgrade drivers. Anyone have a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-sound-to-work/88534c2c-7cd3-47a1-b5b7-28f1fc8f2b39
  8. How do I get Sound to work?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. how do I get the camera function working in Windows 10 in my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I get the camera function working in Windows 10 in my PC: How can I get the camera function to work in Windows 10 on my PC Dell XPS 8700? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-camera-function-working-in/17c0380e-eaa5-4de9-ab15-90d012f51a40
  10. how do i get my camera working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i get my camera working: how do i get my camera working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-camera-working/b90aec8c-f0f8-4dbe-81ba-9422fd561546