Windows 10: how do i get computer out of safe mode

Discus and support how do i get computer out of safe mode in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how do i get computer out of safe mode... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Bob Weber, May 8, 2019.

1. Bob Weber Win User

how do i get computer out of safe mode

:)

Bob Weber, May 8, 2019

2. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 8, 2019
  3. Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10  

I am stuck in Safe Mode in spite of following all the suggested steps to go back to Normal Startup - Like opening file location of msconfig.exe & running as Administrator. The computer I am trying to get out of safe mode has just been updated from Windows 7.

GreatWhiteNorth, May 8, 2019
  4. how do i get computer out of safe mode

Safe mode problem

Hi,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• By saying that you have a "Safe mode problem," did you mean to say that your computer is stuck in Safe mode or are you unable to boot it to Safe mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted to resolve your concern?

If this is caused by recent programs installed on your computer, then we suggest you to run
    System Restore to revert your system files to an earlier date. To run System Restore, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • On the run command box, type "RSTRUI.EXE" and hit enter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Make sure that you choose the restore point date when your computer was working fine. Please be advised that programs and applications installed on your computer after the restore point will be removed.

Let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, May 8, 2019
Thema:

1. how do i get computer out of safe mode - Similar Threads - computer safe mode

2. How do I get back to safe mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get back to safe mode?: I have an HP laptop and I just want to get back into safe mode. I did it correctly before to make an administrator account however I did not make a password. Now when I try doing shift+reset to try going into safe mode again, it keeps loading into administrator and keeps...
  3. How do I get back to safe mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get back to safe mode?: I have an HP laptop and I just want to get back into safe mode. I did it correctly before to make an administrator account however I did not make a password. Now when I try doing shift+reset to try going into safe mode again, it keeps loading into administrator and keeps...
  4. How do I get back to safe mode?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do i get out of safe mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i get out of safe mode?: I entered safe mode to try things out as i have never used it and after restarting the lock screen kept saying my password was incorrect even though i entered the right one and even reset my account password twice, same goes with the factory resetting screen and admin...
  6. Getting My computers out of safe mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Getting My computers out of safe mode: I just bought 3 evoo 2 in one laptops for my children to go to school, but I am not able to download the sites they need for school because they are in safe mode. Can you please help me get them out of safe mode. Thank you for your time, patients, understanding, and support....
  7. How can I get out of safe mode?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I get out of safe mode?: HI, I was trying to install some graphics drivers and there was an issue so AMD suggested installing a cleaner in Safe mode. I clicked on restart in Safe mode and it asks for a password. I have tried numerous passwords with no luck. How can I get my computer running...
  8. How do I get into safe mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get into safe mode?: I already looked it up on the internet where it says that first I need to start up winRE by restarting my computer over and over ,but i still get blue screen. I also tried it to start windows with another gpu and even without an gpu but i wont get out of the loop. What should...
  9. How can I get my computer out of Safe Mode?

How can I get my computer out of Safe Mode?: My computer seems to be locked in Safe Mode and wondering if anyone has a fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-my-computer-out-of-safe-mode/6fe30394-497b-4816-9ab8-f3e2f53bb3fa
  10. I put computer in safe mode and can’t get out or log in

I put computer in safe mode and can’t get out or log in: Cant log into my desk to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-put-computer-in-safe-mode-and-cant-get-out-or/62c0a7de-552e-4854-bc34-848bbbeb53d2