Windows 10: how do i get current windows pro license installed on the machine

Discus and support how do i get current windows pro license installed on the machine in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I need reinstall the windows os for the current machine as we forget the admin user account and password. On this machine, we upgraded home license to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Aaron Fan aaron.fan, Mar 9, 2020.

1. how do i get current windows pro license installed on the machine

I need reinstall the windows os for the current machine as we forget the admin user account and password. On this machine, we upgraded home license to pro. However, i dont have the pro key with me anymore. How do i get it back?

:)

Aaron Fan aaron.fan, Mar 9, 2020
  2. Robert_os Win User

Move windows 10 pro license from virtual machine to physical machine.

I need to move a windows 10 pro license from a virtual machine to a physical machine. The license has been bought as windows 10 pro not upgrade etc. The thing is that the computer (Mac book pro) where the virtual machine used to live is now dead beyond
    repair and to expensive to use. So I want to install windows 10 on a dell laptop now but I cant deactivate the old license on the virtual machine. Any suggestions?

Robert_os, Mar 9, 2020
  3. Windows 7 license question

Hi. Is it possible to take a Windows 7 Pro license that's currently installed on a Dell laptop and move that to a Dell desktop and take the Windows 7 Home license from the Dell desktop and install that on the laptop? I would just be switching the licenses from one to another. I get conflicting answers. The desktop would have a new hard drive installed on it and more RAM. I would be doing a fresh install on BOTH machines using a legitimate bloat free Windows disk. Thanks!

BlackHawk1, Mar 9, 2020
  4. how do i get current windows pro license installed on the machine

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

how do i get current windows pro license installed on the machine

1. how do i get current windows pro license installed on the machine - Similar Threads - current pro license

2. how do i know if i have a current Microsoft office license that is current

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i know if i have a current Microsoft office license that is current: how do i know if i have a current Microsoft license or registration from the past or another pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-know-if-i-have-a-current-microsoft-office/e1a09d86-9eec-4e63-9431-5ac34c41f0a8
  3. how do i know if i have a current Microsoft office license that is current

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i know if i have a current Microsoft office license that is current: how do i know if i have a current Microsoft license or registration from the past or another pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-know-if-i-have-a-current-microsoft-office/e1a09d86-9eec-4e63-9431-5ac34c41f0a8
  4. how do I get License for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get License for Windows 10?: How do I get license to install Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-license-for-windows-10/b1b33cdb-7e45-41fc-8bc0-d4b77c49b176
  5. I need to install Windows 10 Pro on a virtual machine, but the recent license is for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to install Windows 10 Pro on a virtual machine, but the recent license is for...: I need to install Windows 10 Pro on a virtual machine, but the recent license is for Windows 11. Which license should I purchase?Since FPP cannot be downgrade to windows 10Can it be done with OEM license ?...
  6. I need to install Windows 10 Pro on a virtual machine, but the recent license is for...

I need to install Windows 10 Pro on a virtual machine, but the recent license is for...: I need to install Windows 10 Pro on a virtual machine, but the recent license is for Windows 11. Which license should I purchase?Since FPP cannot be downgrade to windows 10Can it be done with OEM license ?...
  7. how do i get a license for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get a license for windows 10?: how do I get a license for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-license-for-windows-10/6f8c30d1-915c-4c8f-b342-0f02aa7608de
  8. how do i get a license for windows 10?

how do i get a license for windows 10?: how do I get a license for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-license-for-windows-10/6f8c30d1-915c-4c8f-b342-0f02aa7608de
  9. How do I get a volume license of Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a volume license of Windows?: I've trying to learn about volume licensing and stuff for a while now, Microsoft's website is absolutely confusing, I really hope they'll be able to fix that later on. But please help me with my issue. I don't need sleep, I need answers......
  10. How do I get a volume license of Windows?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I get a volume license of Windows?: I've trying to learn about volume licensing and stuff for a while now, Microsoft's is absolutely confusing, I really hope they'll be able to fix that later on. But please help me with my issue. I don't need sleep, I need answers......