Windows 10: How do I get edge to play sounds from YouTube?

Discus and support How do I get edge to play sounds from YouTube? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have tried all of the suggestions in the following link "No Sound on Edge"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jim Meanders, May 18, 2023.

1. How do I get edge to play sounds from YouTube?

I have tried all of the suggestions in the following link "No Sound on Edge" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-on-edge/d78ee7a0-ee77-4d16-b406-919579b4397e

:)

Jim Meanders, May 18, 2023
  2. robinpe Win User

YouTube won't play on Microsoft Edge

I tried everything I could find on the internet & this forum to figure out why youtube couldn't play in Edge. I finally fixed it by right clicking on the sound/volume icon on the right side of the Taskbar, (I've forgotten what that area is called). I then selected 'Playback Devices'. I then played around with the speaker choices & reset the default. I can't remember exactly what I did, but it solved the problem & I can now get YouTube ok with Edge. I would suggest checking with the Windows Media Player first to see if that plays music ok. If it won't then try my suggestion.

robinpe, May 18, 2023
  3. nips Win User
    YouTube won't play on Microsoft Edge

I took this direction and for me it was indeed sound related.

additional to this I went to the selected speaker output device (realtek). In the speakers/headphones properties I disabled the hardware Acceleration of audio with this device. (if needed you can bring down the bitrate to dvd quality)

4. pepanee Win User

How do I get edge to play sounds from YouTube?

Can't get Youtube to show videos in Chrome

Load this checklist video in Edge:
    (I'm assuming you did at least a few of these steps, since you stated you tried other suggestions earlier)

Go through the list of suggestions here to try to repair YouTube for Chrome...

pepanee, May 18, 2023
Thema:

How do I get edge to play sounds from YouTube?

1. How do I get edge to play sounds from YouTube? - Similar Threads - edge play sounds

2. How do I get edge to play sounds from YouTube?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get edge to play sounds from YouTube?: I have tried all of the suggestions in the following link "No Sound on Edge" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-on-edge/d78ee7a0-ee77-4d16-b406-919579b4397e...
  3. How do I get edge to play sounds from YouTube?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get edge to play sounds from YouTube?: I have tried all of the suggestions in the following link "No Sound on Edge" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-on-edge/d78ee7a0-ee77-4d16-b406-919579b4397e...
  4. How do I get sound to play out of two different headsets?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get sound to play out of two different headsets?: I want to record me and a friend talking about a video. We both have headsets headphones+mics that have USB interaction HyperX Cloud II.I can get obs to recognize that these are different mics and I can get both tracks to record independently. I cannot for the life of me get...
  5. How do I get sound to play out of two different headsets?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get sound to play out of two different headsets?: I want to record me and a friend talking about a video. We both have headsets headphones+mics that have USB interaction HyperX Cloud II.I can get obs to recognize that these are different mics and I can get both tracks to record independently. I cannot for the life of me get...
  6. How do I get sound to play out of two different headsets?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. YouTube videsos do not play

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    YouTube videsos do not play: YouTube videos do not play on my new Windows 10 Home desktop comnputer. It doesn't matter whether I use Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Firefox. Sometimes the sound works, but there is no picture and either a green screen is displayied or a loading circle which turns...
  8. Not able to play Youtube videos in Edge windows10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to play Youtube videos in Edge windows10: Dear Team, Unable to play youtube videos in Edge browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/not-able-to-play-youtube-videos-in-edge-windows10/0d39e71f-ce2d-40e6-af07-c8398bbe37cf
  9. YouTube won't play on Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube won't play on Microsoft Edge: I was trying to figure out why is YouTube not playing on the browser of Microsoft Edge. I have read different articles online trying to solve this problem. With Google Chrome YouTube is working with no problem but not Microsoft Edge. Is there a reason why can't YouTube run on...
  10. How do I get to The Edge Properties?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I get to The Edge Properties?: I used to use Windows 7 and I could just right click on my internet explorer (or any browser for that matter) and then I could select properties. If I do that in Windows 10 all I see is "unpin from Taskbar". How can I get to the properties? Thanks, 42505