Windows 10: how do I get en jpeg photo when I download photos from icloud? It occurs as an uneditable...

Discus and support how do I get en jpeg photo when I download photos from icloud? It occurs as an uneditable... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I get en jpeg photo when I download photos from icloud? It occurs as an uneditable web-file.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Eva Winberg, Aug 4, 2019.

1. how do I get en jpeg photo when I download photos from icloud? It occurs as an uneditable...

how do I get en jpeg photo when I download photos from icloud? It occurs as an uneditable web-file.

:)

Eva Winberg, Aug 4, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

icloud photo library

Hello Don,

There may be several reasons why your iCloud photos are not showing up on your wife's user account. To assist you better with your concern regarding syncing iCloud, kindly answer the questions below:

• When did this problem start?
    • Is your iCloud up to date?
    • Have you tried syncing iCloud while logged in to your wife's account?

You may refer to this article for steps on how to setup iCloud on Windows. Kindly make sure that you are logged in to your wife's account when performing the steps:
    How to set up and use iCloud Photos on Windows 10.

We are looking forward for your reply.

John Vil, Aug 4, 2019
  3. Marek Win User
    How do I bulk download photos marked as favorite from iCloud?

I have about 1000 photos in iCloud marked as favorite and I would like to download them in full quality all at once. So far, I found two options and none of them is good:

1. Multi-select photos on iCloud and select download unmodified
      originals. This requires to click on all 1000 photos one by one and downloads .heic files which i further need to convert to jpg.
    2. Get iCloud for windows and download all the original files. However, this is very slow and I need to manually pick the favorites out of all files.

Marek, Aug 4, 2019
  4. how do I get en jpeg photo when I download photos from icloud? It occurs as an uneditable...

Remove iCloud Photos from Devices and Drives View in File Explorer

thank you for this soln gogreen, much appreciated! Here is a quick summary for others if interested -

Reference:
    Steps:
    1. Open regedit (Win+R, "regedit")
    2. Enter key in address bar
    3. Deprecate key
      • Opt A. - delete
      • Opt B. - rename something different (e.g. prefix with "_")
    4. Close and re-open to observe result
    Key:
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\{F0D63F85-37EC-4097-B30D-61B4A8917118}
    thanks! how do I get en jpeg photo when I download photos from icloud? It occurs as an uneditable... :)

justinmreina, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

how do I get en jpeg photo when I download photos from icloud? It occurs as an uneditable...

1. how do I get en jpeg photo when I download photos from icloud? It occurs as an uneditable... - Similar Threads - jpeg photo download

2. how do I download photos from a photo stick?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I download photos from a photo stick?: How do I download a photo stick? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-photos-from-a-photo-stick/2390ee95-b46f-424d-973b-f8f0931f26d5
  3. how do I download photos from a photo stick?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I download photos from a photo stick?: How do I download a photo stick? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-photos-from-a-photo-stick/2390ee95-b46f-424d-973b-f8f0931f26d5
  4. Icloud photos not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icloud photos not downloading: I have windows11 and the latest version of iCloud for Windows. Everything is working fine except for the syncing of stand alone photos. Even photo albums are syncing. I spent time with Apple support and we got apple photos to work once we created a brand new user and...
  5. Icloud photos not downloading

Icloud photos not downloading: I have windows11 and the latest version of iCloud for Windows. Everything is working fine except for the syncing of stand alone photos. Even photo albums are syncing. I spent time with Apple support and we got apple photos to work once we created a brand new user and...
  6. When I download from iCloud, my pictures are coming in the download unedited.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I download from iCloud, my pictures are coming in the download unedited.: When I download from iCloud, my pictures are coming in the download unedited -- as originals. I have tried the various options offered with iCloud -- Including Edits, High Resolution & Including Edits, Most Compatible. This started a couple days ago. Can someone advise how to...
  7. When I download from iCloud, my pictures are coming in the download unedited.

When I download from iCloud, my pictures are coming in the download unedited.: When I download from iCloud, my pictures are coming in the download unedited -- as originals. I have tried the various options offered with iCloud -- Including Edits, High Resolution & Including Edits, Most Compatible. This started a couple days ago. Can someone advise how to...
  8. When I download from iCloud, my pictures are coming in the download unedited.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How to download photos from iCloud?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to download photos from iCloud?: I cannot save photos that downloaded from iCloud. Please… I just click on Open but cannot save https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-photos-from-icloud/d42c4782-3520-407b-b307-724b9b4ccf54"
  10. Unediting a saved photo

Unediting a saved photo: I tried to edit a lovely photo of my family by getting rid of red eye. It didn't save a copy and now it looks like we have weird blue masks on our faces. Please help! Can this be undone as i don't have another copy and it automatically saved it as it it... I am so upset....