Windows 10: How do I get "Get Windows 10" Icon ?

Discus and support How do I get "Get Windows 10" Icon ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've tried updating to Windows 10 using Media creation tool, but it isn't working with me! Is there any way I can get the icon so that I can update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ayeitsashish, Sep 28, 2015.

1. How do I get "Get Windows 10" Icon ?

I've tried updating to Windows 10 using Media creation tool, but it isn't working with me!

Is there any way I can get the icon so that I can update to Windows 10 through normal procedure ?

And yeah My system is eligible for the update.

:)

ayeitsashish, Sep 28, 2015
  2. hayhurst2 Win User

How do I get a more updated Windows 10?

I downloaded Windows 10 on this computer while it was still in development. I now have the full version but it is different from the Windows 10 I have on several other computers. How do I get an updated version on this computer? When I click on the Windows
    Icon in the lower left hand corner of this screen I only get the power icon and the "all apps" icon. I don't get the "Settings" or "File Explorer". How do I get those to appear? Thanks.

hayhurst2, Sep 28, 2015
  3. 93tid Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Sep 28, 2015
  4. How do I get "Get Windows 10" Icon ?

Hi it might work for you I went through my account settings and it asked me if I wanted to upgrade I pressed yes and away it went also if you google it, that will give you a link to upgrade as well
    Let us know if either of these worked for you

hTconeM9user, Sep 28, 2015
  5. If your running a qualifying system, just keep running Windows update and apply all the recommended updates. It should then show up in the task bar.

alphanumeric, Sep 28, 2015
  6. SIr, which account setting are you talking about ?

7. I have installed all updates, still there is no Get Windows 10 Icon! *Sad

8. Chris2005 Win User

How do I get "Get Windows 10" Icon ?

Make sure you're either running Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 with all necessary updates installed.

Make sure you have the following update installed: KB3035583

I know when I had to upgrade a friend of my dad's laptop from 8 to 10, I had to install every update then install 8.1, then upgrade to Windows 10.

What problem are you having with the Media Creation Tool?

Chris2005, Sep 28, 2015
  9. Your microsoft account when you sign up for your mail and use windows and were your password is stored

hTconeM9user, Sep 28, 2015
  10. Sir, I think this update is installed on my Computer! See SS

This is the problem I'm facing with Media Creation Tool Can't Install Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums Happened twice
    How do I get "Get Windows 10" Icon ? [​IMG]

11. Nothing in there, Sir! Any other options ?

12. Cliff S New Member
    Cliff S, Sep 28, 2015
  13. How do I get "Get Windows 10" Icon ?

14. Cliff S New Member
    You're welcome, any questions, just post here*Biggrin

Cliff S, Sep 28, 2015
  15. Hey, tried your method & this is what I got! Don't know whether it will appear or not!

Thema:

How do I get "Get Windows 10" Icon ?

1. How do I get "Get Windows 10" Icon ? - Similar Threads - Icon

2. does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page...: does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page full of them that then slowly remove themselves and then goes away.s...
  3. does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page...: does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page full of them that then slowly remove themselves and then goes away.s...
  4. does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very...: What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very much in my day to day work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck-happened-to-the-ruler-tool-in-my/3a75a6e2-384b-4d2d-9e80-677174ea2f08
  6. What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very...

What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very...: What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very much in my day to day work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck-happened-to-the-ruler-tool-in-my/3a75a6e2-384b-4d2d-9e80-677174ea2f08
  7. Windows defender icon missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender icon missing: The windows defender icon which well as far as i remember is always there in the show hidden icons tab but now it isnt i remember turning off smth called show defender icon in task manager from startup when i went to check it wasnt there except that everthing is working top...
  8. Windows defender icon missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender icon missing: The windows defender icon which well as far as i remember is always there in the show hidden icons tab but now it isnt i remember turning off smth called show defender icon in task manager from startup when i went to check it wasnt there except that everthing is working top...
  9. Windows defender icon missing

10. Just deleted a bunch of useless files in my downloads folder and now the some of my icons...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just deleted a bunch of useless files in my downloads folder and now the some of my icons...: Just recently, I took the time to declutter my downloads folder by deleting a bunch of unnecessary files. However, it seems that as a consequence, some of my icons’ textures have gone missing. Now I’m wondering what steps I should take to address this issue....