Windows 10: How do I get help about an order I cannot find in my order history? Trying to recover a...

Discus and support How do I get help about an order I cannot find in my order history? Trying to recover a... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had to upgrade my hard drive because my old hard drive died, to the point where it would not boot up my PC. This means I could not find my windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jeffrey cs002, Jan 23, 2023.

1. How do I get help about an order I cannot find in my order history? Trying to recover a...

I had to upgrade my hard drive because my old hard drive died, to the point where it would not boot up my PC. This means I could not find my windows product key through traditional means, so I figured I'd look for an old email or look through my order history and try to find the original source of the order and go from there. Unfortunately, I see nothing in my order history, and the ONLY other email I could have possibly made a Microsoft account with, I no longer have access to. I purchased a digital version of windows 10 about 6 years ago so there must be evidence of that purchase history SOM

:)

Jeffrey cs002, Jan 23, 2023

2. ORDER HISTORY

In Order History unable to find item purchased history.

WayneEdmonds, Jan 23, 2023
  3. Ar Rom Win User
    HTC vive order still pending

Hi reme2525,

Since you ordered from Microsoft Store, you can track the progress of your order online by following the steps below:

1. Sign in to your Order history, with your Microsoft account.
    2. Locate the order you want to track.he shipping status should be on the same line.
    3. If it's not there and the purchase is recent, wait a bit and try again.

For help about cancelling an order, download and installation, or pre-orders, see the Microsoft Store help page.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, Jan 23, 2023
  4. James Daw Win User

How do I get help about an order I cannot find in my order history? Trying to recover a...

Order History missing the Product key/Install option

I ordered 2 copies of the Windows 10 Home (download) edition from Microsoft's website and I understand Microsoft does not have any record of the product keys, nor do they offer refunds on that type of order.

The instructions given by Microsoft to retrieve those keys is:

1. Go to Order History, find Windows 10, and then select Product key/Install.
    2. Select Copy to copy the key, and then select Install.
    3. Select Download tool now, and follow the instructions.
    4. A wizard will help you through the steps to install. You can install Windows 10 on a PC or a Mac.
    The problem is that the order in question does not have a Product key/Install option. Is this a bug with Microsoft's website?

James Daw, Jan 23, 2023
Thema:

How do I get help about an order I cannot find in my order history? Trying to recover a...

1. How do I get help about an order I cannot find in my order history? Trying to recover a... - Similar Threads - help order cannot

2. I can’t find a purchase in order history

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can’t find a purchase in order history: Hello I purchased modern warfare today at 2:08pm. It’s charged to my card, and I was just wondering if I could get a refund ? I downloaded it for prop hunt but we could find it. I went to the website to look for how to refund. It said go to order history, so I went there. I...
  3. I can’t find a purchase in order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t find a purchase in order history: Hello I purchased modern warfare today at 2:08pm. It’s charged to my card, and I was just wondering if I could get a refund ? I downloaded it for prop hunt but we could find it. I went to the website to look for how to refund. It said go to order history, so I went there. I...
  4. I can’t find a purchase in order history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I delete my order history?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete my order history?: How do I delete my order history? I am going to share my account with someone and don't want them to know my address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-my-order-history/23222c63-4a15-4a40-aa73-1bb97bcec35f
  6. How do I delete my order history?

How do I delete my order history?: How do I delete my order history? I am going to share my account with someone and don't want them to know my address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-my-order-history/23222c63-4a15-4a40-aa73-1bb97bcec35f
  7. How do I get help about an order I cannot find in my order history? Trying to recover a...

How do I get help about an order I cannot find in my order history? Trying to recover a...: I had to upgrade my hard drive because my old hard drive died, to the point where it would not boot up my PC. This means I could not find my windows product key through traditional means, so I figured I'd look for an old email or look through my order history and try to find...
  8. How do I get help about an order I cannot find in my order history? Trying to recover a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I get help about an order I cannot find in my order history? Trying to recover a...: I had to upgrade my hard drive because my old hard drive died, to the point where it would not boot up my PC. This means I could not find my windows product key through traditional means, so I figured I'd look for an old email or look through my order history and try to find...
  9. I cannot to see my orders history in Microsoft account

I cannot to see my orders history in Microsoft account: Hello, how to see the orders history in my Microsoft account? I have bought Windows Server 2022 Standart. But i cannot to see my order history in my account. Link https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders does not work, it just always redirects me to the login page, even...
  10. ORDER HISTORY

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ORDER HISTORY: In Order History unable to find item purchased history. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-history/a81c30a2-8883-431a-90b7-5b3ea5f22925"