Windows 10: how do I get icons to show on my monitor screen ?

Discus and support how do I get icons to show on my monitor screen ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; see above... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by STANOBIEDZINSKI, Sep 27, 2018.

1. how do I get icons to show on my monitor screen ?

see above

:)

STANOBIEDZINSKI, Sep 27, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    How can I drag a screen display onto an adjoining satellite monitor?

Hi Stewart,

In order for us to assist you dragging a screen to your satellite monitor, you can follow these steps:

• Move the cursor off each of the four screen edges to see if one of them works.
    • If it does, position the monitors in the Display > Screen Resolution window
      to match the physical placement of the monitors.
    In the event that the previous steps failed to work, you can try these:

• In the display settings just swap the
      Display1 and Display2 Monitors.
    • Drag the Monitor1 display icon and
      drop it on Monitor2 display icon, this would give you the correct alignment of screens.

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, Sep 27, 2018
  4. how do I get icons to show on my monitor screen ?

Icons move to the left on a 4K monitor

Hi Dirk,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with . I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is display settings or icon settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change auto arrange icon settings and also update display adapter driver in the Device Manager. Check if it helps.

Step 1: I recommend you to change auto arrange icon settings.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on View.

3. Uncheck mark on Auto arrange icons.

Step 2: I suggest you to update the latest driver for display adapter in the Device Manager.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on
    Enter Key.

3. Expand Display Adapter.

4. Right click on the driver and click on Update Driver Software.

5. Follow the instruction to update the driver.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with using monitor and change in desktop icon settings, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

how do I get icons to show on my monitor screen ?

1. how do I get icons to show on my monitor screen ? - Similar Threads - icons show monitor

2. how do I get my pictures to show up instead of icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get my pictures to show up instead of icons?: My pictures are showing up as blue icons, how do I get them to show as pictures? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-pictures-to-show-up-instead-of/07966bbf-0630-401b-8c71-f9ebf087913f
  3. how do I get my pictures to show up instead of icons?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I get my pictures to show up instead of icons?: My pictures are showing up as blue icons, how do I get them to show as pictures? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-pictures-to-show-up-instead-of/07966bbf-0630-401b-8c71-f9ebf087913f
  4. how do i get photos to show photo and not icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get photos to show photo and not icon: how to get photos to show the photo and not the icon, cant see the picture. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-photos-to-show-photo-and-not-icon/4f2def21-37e6-4057-a608-128deb2124f3
  5. how do i get photos to show photo and not icon

how do i get photos to show photo and not icon: how to get photos to show the photo and not the icon, cant see the picture. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-photos-to-show-photo-and-not-icon/4f2def21-37e6-4057-a608-128deb2124f3
  6. How do I get my monitor back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my monitor back?: I have a desktop computer with only 1 monitor attached. I pressed the Windows + P button and accidentally selected second screen only. When Windows boots up it turns the monitor black. What is the most graceful way to return this to operation....
  7. How do I get my monitor back?

How do I get my monitor back?: I have a desktop computer with only 1 monitor attached. I pressed the Windows + P button and accidentally selected second screen only. When Windows boots up it turns the monitor black. What is the most graceful way to return this to operation....
  8. How do I get this microphone icon to stop showing up on screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get this microphone icon to stop showing up on screen?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ntraugh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m3n53l/how_do_i_get_this_microphone_icon_to_stop_showing/
  9. How do I get the icons on to my main screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get the icons on to my main screen: How do I get my icons on to the main screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-icons-on-to-my-main-screen/ff8fbb88-53bd-40e9-9219-759604b49316
  10. How do I show the wifi icon on both of my monitors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I show the wifi icon on both of my monitors?: I have 2 monitors and when I'm playing games (that are fullscreen) I often want to look at my signal strength but that means I have to tab out of the game to look at it because the wifi icon that shows the signal strength only shows up on one of the monitor's taskbar. Does...