Windows 10: How do i get internet back on my pc?

Discus and support How do i get internet back on my pc? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Today i woke up and turned my pc on and found out it wasn’t detecting any wifi network even tho my phones detect it but it happened to me before, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ibrahim Bechara, Jun 7, 2023.

1. How do i get internet back on my pc?

Hi Today i woke up and turned my pc on and found out it wasn’t detecting any wifi network even tho my phones detect it but it happened to me before, i usually just reset network settings and things go back to normal, only this time after the reset was complete the issue was not resolved only now the internet icon is gone from the system trayProblem is wireless and wired ethernetany help will be appreciated

:)

Ibrahim Bechara, Jun 7, 2023

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Can't access to internet

Hi Xuan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    internet connection troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the internet issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select the top most search result.

• Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.

• Select Internet Connections,
      click on Advanced and check
      Apply repairs automatically
      option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    uninstall the network adapter
    driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Uninstall
      option.

• Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Step 3: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    update the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Update
      option.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jun 7, 2023
  4. How do i get internet back on my pc?

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

How do i get internet back on my pc?

1. How do i get internet back on my pc? - Similar Threads - internet

2. Why does my internet crash after turning on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my internet crash after turning on my laptop?: When i turn the laptop on the entire motem crashes and everything looses wifi, the buttons on my router turn red and it restarts the motem. I do not have a virus because i did a full scan and it didnt find anything. And bell told us that it is impossible aswell as microsoft....
  3. Why does my internet crash after turning on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my internet crash after turning on my laptop?: When i turn the laptop on the entire motem crashes and everything looses wifi, the buttons on my router turn red and it restarts the motem. I do not have a virus because i did a full scan and it didnt find anything. And bell told us that it is impossible aswell as microsoft....
  4. Why is the system consuming so much internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the system consuming so much internet?: What is the system doing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-system-consuming-so-much-internet/b6a59228-c254-4dfc-af48-10706852483e
  5. Why is the system consuming so much internet?

Why is the system consuming so much internet?: What is the system doing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-system-consuming-so-much-internet/b6a59228-c254-4dfc-af48-10706852483e
  6. Unable to connect to the Internet after the latest KB5035853 Windows Security Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to the Internet after the latest KB5035853 Windows Security Update: Hello! I have been facing the same issue with my PC. I had restarted it following to which it installed the 2024-03, cumulative update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based systems KB5035853. But since then, my network connectivity has been lost. The internet connects and...
  7. Unable to connect to the Internet after the latest KB5035853 Windows Security Update

Unable to connect to the Internet after the latest KB5035853 Windows Security Update: Hello! I have been facing the same issue with my PC. I had restarted it following to which it installed the 2024-03, cumulative update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based systems KB5035853. But since then, my network connectivity has been lost. The internet connects and...
  8. PC disconnects the internet for the entire household for about 3 to 5 minutes when turned...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC disconnects the internet for the entire household for about 3 to 5 minutes when turned...: Hi, We have been having internet issues whereby the PC disconnects the internet for the entire household for about 3 to 5 minutes when turned on or when unplugging ethernet. Our current configuration of the network uses a switches and routers set up by a "Professional "...
  9. PC disconnects the internet for the entire household for about 3 to 5 minutes when turned...

PC disconnects the internet for the entire household for about 3 to 5 minutes when turned...: Hi, We have been having internet issues whereby the PC disconnects the internet for the entire household for about 3 to 5 minutes when turned on or when unplugging ethernet. Our current configuration of the network uses a switches and routers set up by a "Professional "...
  10. Internet/ WiFi option not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet/ WiFi option not showing: My internet connection option/ wifi option and Bluetooth option is not showing. I tried to restart my pc multiple times, also shut it down and on it multiple times but it's still not resolved yet. Troubleshoot option is also not working because of no internet connection....