Windows 10: How do I get into a locked netbook with resting it

Discus and support How do I get into a locked netbook with resting it in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I get into a locked netbook windows 10... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by levonbest, Jan 22, 2019.

1. levonbest Win User

How do I get into a locked netbook with resting it

How do I get into a locked netbook windows 10

:)

levonbest, Jan 22, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 22, 2019
  3. temp02 Win User
    netbook resolution

Judging by the looks of the netbook I'm going to assume it has an Intel "graphics card", and if my memory doesn't fail me, I recall seeing somewhere on the internetz that you can "virtually" use a higher resolution on these kind of Intel Atom based netbooks.

I'm gonna see if I can find it again, brb.

EDIT: Here it is, now you can only use this on Windows 7, AFAIK, and since the actual screen physical resolution can't be changed the image is scaled down, so everything will look smaller:
    • Press Windows+R, write regedit and press OK;
    • Edit -> Find -> Display1_DownScalingSupported;
    • For all the entries found change their value from 0 to 1;
    • Press F3 and go to the previous step until no more entries are found;
    • Reboot;
    Now some new, yet limited, resolutions should be available. Enjoy.

temp02, Jan 22, 2019
  4. Frick Win User

help to choose power supply

It all depends on the rest of your systems. List system specs, although eidairaman's suggestion will work too.

Frick, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I get into a locked netbook with resting it - Similar Threads - locked netbook resting

2. How do i get rid of this Caps Lock icon?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of this Caps Lock icon?: Hey,This caps lock icon that appears every time I turn on or off the caps lock messes with fullscreen apps and games, making them go black for a second then come back. How do i get rid off it? I've heard there's different types of this things, but mine's is this one:I'm on...
  3. How do i get rid of this Caps Lock icon?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get rid of this Caps Lock icon?: Hey,This caps lock icon that appears every time I turn on or off the caps lock messes with fullscreen apps and games, making them go black for a second then come back. How do i get rid off it? I've heard there's different types of this things, but mine's is this one:I'm on...
  4. How do I get rid of the clock on the lock screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the clock on the lock screen?: I know this has been asked before, but I've never seen a satisfactory response from Microsoft.How do I get rid of the horrible clock on the lock screen? Is there an option yet in power tools or a registry edit I can do to remove it.Thanks...
  5. How do I get rid of the clock on the lock screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of the clock on the lock screen?: I know this has been asked before, but I've never seen a satisfactory response from Microsoft.How do I get rid of the horrible clock on the lock screen? Is there an option yet in power tools or a registry edit I can do to remove it.Thanks...
  6. Excel: How do I find the cell named "Rest"?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel: How do I find the cell named "Rest"?: is above Excel: Wie finde ich die Zell mit dem Namen "Rest"?
  7. How do I rest my Windows 10 password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I rest my Windows 10 password: When I try to log in to get my passwords it won't let me in. I don't remember what password I used when I got my new laptop. Now I can't get my saved passwords. I don't know how to reset it. I need help....
  8. How do I get my f keys locked?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get my f keys locked?: When I play any games that require the use of the f keys, I have to hold fn and push the f key I want to use. Is there a way I can lock the f keys so they don't adjust my brightness, volume, etc and instead be used in my game?...
  9. Windows 10. How do I rest to original installation?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10. How do I rest to original installation?: Windows 10. How do I rest to original installation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-how-do-i-rest-to-original-installation/83b01014-5ec2-4c97-a73b-62a5aa51112f
  10. Netbook

in Windows 10 Support
    Netbook: Upgraded my Samsung n145plus netbook to w10. Finally metro apps work at full screen at 1024x600 without shoody resolution hacks [img] The start menu is a bit rough, and the new search feature takes a time to start. The cortana thingy doesn't work on my region. The new...