Windows 10: How do I get into my hp laptop

Discus and support How do I get into my hp laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When signing in. I got a message thats said reset your pin, when try I get a message saying incorrect pin. Pin not availble. Im not able to get safe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cosmic1MT, Mar 19, 2024.

1. Cosmic1MT Win User

How do I get into my hp laptop

When signing in. I got a message thats said reset your pin, when try I get a message saying incorrect pin. Pin not availble. Im not able to get safe mode. Ive been locked out. I cant even sign in to troubleshoot. Please helpThanks Coni

:)

Cosmic1MT, Mar 19, 2024
  2. asuaual Win User

HP Laptop Boot Loop

I am encountering a boot loop problem with my HP laptop. Upon startup, it shows the HP logo and loading dots for about 11 seconds, then goes to a blank screen for approximately a minute before automatically restarting. The power button does not turn off during this cycle.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

• Tried hard reset and accessing BIOS/UEFI settings.
    • Unable to boot into Safe Mode or recovery environment.
    please see here the recorded video demonstrating the boot loop behavior for reference.

Any advice, troubleshooting steps, or insights into what might be causing this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions.

asuaual, Mar 19, 2024
  3. Zeeba# Win User
    My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Mar 19, 2024
  4. How do I get into my hp laptop

Windows 10 Hibernate issue with the HP laptop

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to runt the Power troubleshooter and check.

Try to run the troubleshooter and check.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and hit
      Enter.
    • Select View all from the left pane and select Power.
    • Follow the on-screen troubleshooter and try the steps.
    We would also suggest you to update the firmware of the BIOS and install the chipset drivers and check.

For steps related to updating firmware for the BIOS and chipset drivers, you may contact the HP.

Ravinath P, Mar 19, 2024
Thema:

How do I get into my hp laptop

1. How do I get into my hp laptop - Similar Threads - laptop

2. My laptop battery driver keep crashing. Help Me.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop battery driver keep crashing. Help Me.: Hi. So I am using acer laptop and am using wondow 10 for more than 5 years. My battery never gave me any problem until two weeks. I got my laptop checked in case it's charging socket got damaged or charger is defected. . There was no problem So the problem is. I plugged in my...
  3. Wifi is not showing in laptop windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is not showing in laptop windows 11: In my windows 11 wifi option is not showing i restarted my laptop twice and i tried network reset also . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-is-not-showing-in-laptop-windows-11/62d19d92-c5e2-4a2a-bcc6-010efeea3c4c
  4. Wifi is not showing in laptop windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi is not showing in laptop windows 11: In my windows 11 wifi option is not showing i restarted my laptop twice and i tried network reset also . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-is-not-showing-in-laptop-windows-11/62d19d92-c5e2-4a2a-bcc6-010efeea3c4c
  5. I can't delete files need permission from a user who doesn't exist on the laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't delete files need permission from a user who doesn't exist on the laptop: I can't delete a file in Internet Explorer because it says I need permission from a user who doesn't exist on my computer but exists only in file explorer. I already have full control over the user in File Explorer. Please help me resolve this issue....
  6. I can't delete files need permission from a user who doesn't exist on the laptop

I can't delete files need permission from a user who doesn't exist on the laptop: I can't delete a file in Internet Explorer because it says I need permission from a user who doesn't exist on my computer but exists only in file explorer. I already have full control over the user in File Explorer. Please help me resolve this issue....
  7. I can't delete files need permission from a user who doesn't exist on the laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't delete files need permission from a user who doesn't exist on the laptop: I can't delete a file in Internet Explorer because it says I need permission from a user who doesn't exist on my computer but only in file explorer. I already have full control over the user in File Explorer. Please help me resolve this issue....
  8. My laptop is making loud high pitched tungsten noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is making loud high pitched tungsten noise: My laptop is making loud tungsten noise thats very highpitched if i dnt turn off the microphone but i need that on for zoom meetings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-making-loud-high-pitched-tungsten/e75971ac-9986-43c7-81fa-ee20e8718257
  9. My laptop is making loud high pitched tungsten noise

My laptop is making loud high pitched tungsten noise: My laptop is making loud tungsten noise thats very highpitched if i dnt turn off the microphone but i need that on for zoom meetings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-making-loud-high-pitched-tungsten/e75971ac-9986-43c7-81fa-ee20e8718257
  10. Why wont my laptop detect my phone usb cable?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why wont my laptop detect my phone usb cable?: I have been trying for a few hours to troubleshoot and research how to fix this issue, but I have had no positive results. I have other usb inputs for my keyboard and mouse, which those work fine but when I try to plug in my phone usb cable it does not get detected....