Windows 10: How Do I get into my laptop if the passcode didn’t work and my hotmail account in in recovery?

Discus and support How Do I get into my laptop if the passcode didn’t work and my hotmail account in in recovery? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My passcode to get into my computer magically reset and my password to my hotmail kicked me out. The account is now in recovery which won’t work as I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MichelleW2021, Nov 20, 2021.

1. How Do I get into my laptop if the passcode didn’t work and my hotmail account in in recovery?

My passcode to get into my computer magically reset and my password to my hotmail kicked me out. The account is now in recovery which won’t work as I don’t send emails from this account. How can I get in to my laptop without a passcode? *** Moved from: Outlook / Outlook for PC / For home ***

:)

MichelleW2021, Nov 20, 2021
  2. Polarman Win User

Hotmail accounts posted online

Thousands of Hotmail passwords have been hacked and posted online, according to reports.

See this arcticle for more details:

BBC NEWS | Technology | Phishing attack targets Hotmail

I suggest that you change your password if you use any "Live" accounts.

Polarman, Nov 20, 2021
  3. rpsgc Win User
    rpsgc, Nov 20, 2021
  4. Krazy Owl Win User

How Do I get into my laptop if the passcode didn’t work and my hotmail account in in recovery?

Deleting hotmail accounts?

Hi ! Is there any way even tricky to fully delete older hotmail accounts?

Krazy Owl, Nov 20, 2021
Thema:

How Do I get into my laptop if the passcode didn’t work and my hotmail account in in recovery?

1. How Do I get into my laptop if the passcode didn’t work and my hotmail account in in recovery? - Similar Threads - laptop passcode didn’t

2. How to Bypass BitLocker if I didn’t saved my key recovery in My Microsoft account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Bypass BitLocker if I didn’t saved my key recovery in My Microsoft account?: I recently changed My laptop’s hard disk .I replaced with SSD and fixed my previous hardisk as secondary hard drive then post 1 week it is locked and Asking for BitLocker recovery key .unfortunately I didn’t saved any keys in my Microsoft account.No am unable to access my...
  3. How to Bypass BitLocker if I didn’t saved my key recovery in My Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Bypass BitLocker if I didn’t saved my key recovery in My Microsoft account?: I recently changed My laptop’s hard disk .I replaced with SSD and fixed my previous hardisk as secondary hard drive then post 1 week it is locked and Asking for BitLocker recovery key .unfortunately I didn’t saved any keys in my Microsoft account.No am unable to access my...
  4. How to Bypass BitLocker if I didn’t saved my key recovery in My Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How i can get my hotmail account back ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How i can get my hotmail account back ?: I format my computer, lost all my passwords and i lost my phone in a different country .I am trying to reset the password. when i do and use new password but it says my account is blocked. How am i gonna get my account back? It is very urgent i must find my phone and login to...
  6. How i can get my hotmail account back ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How i can get my hotmail account back ?: I format my computer, lost all my passwords and i lost my phone in a different country .I am trying to reset the password. when i do and use new password but it says my account is blocked. How am i gonna get my account back? It is very urgent i must find my phone and login to...
  7. unable to get into my hotmail account get a error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to get into my hotmail account get a error: not sure if this is related to yesterdays monthly update or not just started todaynot had this issue beforei have tried several browsers thinking maybe a browser issue first thought but same resulti can sign in no problem or get to the password and continue like usual step i...
  8. How do I change my child's passcode under the family account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I change my child's passcode under the family account?: My child and I have forgotten the passcode for the child account. Every time I try to change the passcode, the request tries to change MY passcode. That is NOT what I want. Kiddo and I have both forgotten the account passcode and cannot find where to change it. We are...
  9. How do I get into my Hotmail account after locking myself out?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I get into my Hotmail account after locking myself out?: I need help getting into my Hotmail account. Is there a telephone number or link to a Microsoft staffer or contractor who will help me? I seem to be in a loop of unhelpful blather. Help me please! My phone: 1-510-701-1555 John Maloney...
  10. how do I change my passcode for wifi?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I change my passcode for wifi?: how do I change my passcode for my wifi? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-do-i-change-my-passcode-for-wifi/48539742-2f28-4963-863f-4831443f6648"