Windows 10: How do I get into WinRe from the start up page where it asks for your time zone

Discus and support How do I get into WinRe from the start up page where it asks for your time zone in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I decided to fully reset my pc because of a problem then after it got fully reset it asks for my time zone so I put in the information and hit next... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bryce free, May 18, 2023.

1. How do I get into WinRe from the start up page where it asks for your time zone

I decided to fully reset my pc because of a problem then after it got fully reset it asks for my time zone so I put in the information and hit next then it says at the top Why did my pc restart? And it says it thinks an update would help so then I get connected to the WiFi and hit next. Then it says just a moment for 5ish minutes and then says the ibuypower then goes back to the time zone thing. So I need to know how to get into WinRe from there and ctrl, shift, del doesn’t work.

:)

bryce free, May 18, 2023

2. Page keeps asking to put Time zone.

Trying to reload windowed 10 am stuck on the page were you put your time zone and key board in will not go beyond that page

***Post split here***

JosephAbate, May 18, 2023
  3. Ramesh Srinivasan, May 18, 2023
  4. PGBlanca Win User

How do I get into WinRe from the start up page where it asks for your time zone

I can’t change the time zone, not recognized as an admin

Hi, Vicorkia! Thanks for reaching out. My name is Princess. I'm an independent advisor. I'll be happy to help you out today.

I would suggest you refer to the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

1. Click Start Menu.

2. Type PowerShell and press enter.

3. Copy-paste the command below and press enter.

Note: Change the ##### to your desired Microsoft Time Zone Index Values, please check the link below for the list of Time Zone Index Values

powershell.exe -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "tzutil.exe /s '#####'"

Microsoft Time Zone Index Values

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardwa...

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and let me know how it goes.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

P. Blancaflor

PGBlanca, May 18, 2023
Thema:

How do I get into WinRe from the start up page where it asks for your time zone

1. How do I get into WinRe from the start up page where it asks for your time zone - Similar Threads - WinRe start page

2. How do I get my WinRe back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my WinRe back?: I have a laptop running on Windows 11 version 22H2.About a year ago, I dual-booted by laptop with Linux Ubuntu as the other OS. Two days ago, I then decided to delete my Linux dual-boot. This meant deleting the disk partition that I created for it I reserved around 120 GB for...
  3. How do I get my WinRe back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my WinRe back?: I have a laptop running on Windows 11 version 22H2.About a year ago, I dual-booted by laptop with Linux Ubuntu as the other OS. Two days ago, I then decided to delete my Linux dual-boot. This meant deleting the disk partition that I created for it I reserved around 120 GB for...
  4. How do I change time zone for family screen-time not the device time / time zone, i mean...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change time zone for family screen-time not the device time / time zone, i mean...: The family screen-time time-zone doesn't match the time zone we are in nor the time zone on our devices. I have to constantly change my screen-time setings because it's set for Spain we lived there for 10 months last year we bought all of our devices in the US and the time...
  5. How do I change time zone for family screen-time not the device time / time zone, i mean...

How do I change time zone for family screen-time not the device time / time zone, i mean...: The family screen-time time-zone doesn't match the time zone we are in nor the time zone on our devices. I have to constantly change my screen-time setings because it's set for Spain we lived there for 10 months last year we bought all of our devices in the US and the time...
  6. How do I get into WinRe from the start up page where it asks for your time zone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get into WinRe from the start up page where it asks for your time zone: I decided to fully reset my pc because of a problem then after it got fully reset it asks for my time zone so I put in the information and hit next then it says at the top Why did my pc restart? And it says it thinks an update would help so then I get connected to the WiFi...
  7. How do I get into WinRe from the start up page where it asks for your time zone

How do I get into WinRe from the start up page where it asks for your time zone: I decided to fully reset my pc because of a problem then after it got fully reset it asks for my time zone so I put in the information and hit next then it says at the top Why did my pc restart? And it says it thinks an update would help so then I get connected to the WiFi...
  8. How do I get my Time Zone set?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my Time Zone set?: I moved to Colorado from Iowa. Iowa is Central Time Zone. Colorado is Mountain Time Zone. Yesterday I set the Time Zone to Mountain, but today I got a Notification that my Time Zone was swithched to Central Time because of my Location. So how do I change that?Update? Never...
  9. How do I get my Time Zone set?

How do I get my Time Zone set?: I moved to Colorado from Iowa. Iowa is Central Time Zone. Colorado is Mountain Time Zone. Yesterday I set the Time Zone to Mountain, but today I got a Notification that my Time Zone was swithched to Central Time because of my Location. So how do I change that?Update? Never...
  10. How do I get my Time Zone set?

in Windows 10 Customization