Windows 10: How do I get iTunes to download to entirely different directory from C?

Discus and support How do I get iTunes to download to entirely different directory from C? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get I Tunes to download to entirely different directory from C? Every time, even though all the download locations are changes, I Tunes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PaulBourne, Aug 19, 2018.

1. How do I get iTunes to download to entirely different directory from C?

How do I get I Tunes to download to entirely different directory from C? Every time, even though all the download locations are changes, I Tunes downloads to C and NEVER asks to verify location..NEVER!! What is up and what is wrong...e-mail address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

* Original title: I Tunes

Moved from: Internet Explorer 11 / Windows 10

:)

PaulBourne, Aug 19, 2018

2. Directory Size Utility

Is that the one for download in the original post? You should list the version up for download. *Toast :toast:

stinger608, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, Aug 19, 2018
  4. How do I get iTunes to download to entirely different directory from C?

Itunes wont download

Hi Mister-DJ,

Downloading an incorrect version of iTunes on your computer is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to download it. To ensure that an appropriate version is selected, we suggest that you check the system type on your computer, whether it's 32-bit
    or 64-bit. Once verified, then download the appropriate iTunes version.

To verify the system type, follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Windows key, then select Control Panel.
    • Click System and Security.
    • Under System, look for System type.

Feel free to update us should you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

How do I get iTunes to download to entirely different directory from C?

1. How do I get iTunes to download to entirely different directory from C? - Similar Threads - iTunes download entirely

2. How do i download updates for itunes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i download updates for itunes: How to find how to update my i tunes app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-updates-for-itunes/8c5fc26e-8e98-4b8e-b0f5-5514a3417f72
  3. How do i download updates for itunes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i download updates for itunes: How to find how to update my i tunes app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-updates-for-itunes/8c5fc26e-8e98-4b8e-b0f5-5514a3417f72
  4. How do I uninstall Itunes which I downloaded from the windows store?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I uninstall Itunes which I downloaded from the windows store?: I don't need itunes anymore as I no longer use an iPhone. But I can't seem to find the option to unistall itunes. Please help. Thanks submitted by /u/misfit_xtnt [link] [comments]...
  5. How do I download iTunes app to my PC?

How do I download iTunes app to my PC?: How do I download I Tunes app to my PC * Original title: I Tunes app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-itunes-app-to-my-pc/d393a169-c6e3-42b2-8baf-4d32bd70793d
  6. Download iTunes from Microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download iTunes from Microsoft: Good afternoon, When I try to download iTunes from Microsoft it tells me I don't have any devices linked to my account. It tells me to sign in from a device. Sign in to what? My iPhone is plugged into my pc....
  7. how do you download itunes driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do you download itunes driver: how do you download iTunes driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-download-itunes-driver/b244c6cc-1423-4296-854a-623cd9bd1da4
  8. How do I download Itunes?

How do I download Itunes?: I have windows 10. How do I download Itunes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-itunes/b00d5477-bbdd-4a98-978e-54feb7ede5f0
  9. How do I download my itunes to my iphone from my pc?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I download my itunes to my iphone from my pc?: I have iTunes on the computer and want to put on my iPhone Try to follow instructions I found but my device doesn't show up even though I have it connected via USB....
  10. downloading itunes from the store

downloading itunes from the store: I have had to buy a new laptop and went to download itunes from the store and the Free button is greyed out? I still have my old hard drive which is working with everything intact set up as an external hard drive, will i have to use that to try an recover itunes so i can...