Windows 10: How do I get Java even though i already own bedrock edition

Discus and support How do I get Java even though i already own bedrock edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft Bedrock not to long ago but i do not have Java edition. I was told I'm entitled to have java for free because they're now sold... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aurora Badeau, Jan 23, 2023.

1. How do I get Java even though i already own bedrock edition

I bought Minecraft Bedrock not to long ago but i do not have Java edition. I was told I'm entitled to have java for free because they're now sold together but I'm still being told to pay for it.

:)

Aurora Badeau, Jan 23, 2023

2. Minecraft Java & Bedrock merge is broken?

I'm not able to play minecraft java. I originally bought bedrock edition, and assumed with the new merge update that I would now be able to play java edition as well. Pressing play brings up a menu asking me to make a minecraft name, but doing that will cause it to respond with "failed to create profile". I instead tried putting in my microsoft user, which didn't work either (it said it was taken). I saw other websites saying to go to the minecraft page and open a dropdown menu for java in your profile tab, but i can't do that because i bought bedrock edition and it doesn't process that i should also have java with the new update. Am I misunderstanding how the update works? Is there a step i need to do to get both versions to work?
    (edit/adding ontoHow do I get Java even though i already own bedrock edition :) the update info says i should be able to go to the games page, and java should say "get" instead of "buy", but mine still says buy

SamMicrowave, Jan 23, 2023
  3. oli4002. Win User
    Minecraft Bedrock edition for free (already have JAVA)

My friend said that if i bought Minecraft Java edition, i could get Bedrock Edition for free (Windows 10) but i dont see how to get it.

oli4002., Jan 23, 2023
  4. How do I get Java even though i already own bedrock edition

Minecraft Bedrock and Java Bundle

So I got sent the email that I was eligible to get Java edition since I own Bedrock edition but I follow the steps sent in the email but it doesnt show the "get" button as it states in the email as shown in the image below. I dont know if i did something incorrect or whats wrong with it. It's been a month but I still can't redeem Java.
    How do I get Java even though i already own bedrock edition 8efeb307-08c8-4fc7-9745-181a7556ba35?upload=true.png

Faded Spade, Jan 23, 2023
Thema:

How do I get Java even though i already own bedrock edition

1. How do I get Java even though i already own bedrock edition - Similar Threads - Java though already

2. I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.: Hi so on this email account I own minecraft Java edition and have the same username as my Xbox account once on the website it says I own minecraft, but then when I go to install the bedrock launcher it says it's unavailable in my store and that I need to switch accounts or...
  3. I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.: Hi so on this email account I own minecraft Java edition and have the same username as my Xbox account once on the website it says I own minecraft, but then when I go to install the bedrock launcher it says it's unavailable in my store and that I need to switch accounts or...
  4. I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why cant I play the java edition even though I bought both the java and bedrock bundle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant I play the java edition even though I bought both the java and bedrock bundle: i bought the Java and Bedrock edition bundle for $30 and the windows edition does work, but when it comes to java, a screen saying buy now instead of download. I have tried updating and reinstalling but nothing works....
  6. Why cant I play the java edition even though I bought both the java and bedrock bundle

Why cant I play the java edition even though I bought both the java and bedrock bundle: i bought the Java and Bedrock edition bundle for $30 and the windows edition does work, but when it comes to java, a screen saying buy now instead of download. I have tried updating and reinstalling but nothing works....
  7. Why can't I get Minecraft: Bedrock Edition even though I have Java on my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I get Minecraft: Bedrock Edition even though I have Java on my pc?: I have Minecraft: Java Edition on my pc. I went to go play it today and it said I needed a bundle with both editions of Minecraft. It said if you own it before you would get it for free. I went to the Microsoft store but there was no "get" button to get the game for free. Why...
  8. Why can't I get Minecraft: Bedrock Edition even though I have Java on my pc?

Why can't I get Minecraft: Bedrock Edition even though I have Java on my pc?: I have Minecraft: Java Edition on my pc. I went to go play it today and it said I needed a bundle with both editions of Minecraft. It said if you own it before you would get it for free. I went to the Microsoft store but there was no "get" button to get the game for free. Why...
  9. How do I get Java even though i already own bedrock edition

How do I get Java even though i already own bedrock edition: I bought Minecraft Bedrock not to long ago but i do not have Java edition. I was told I'm entitled to have java for free because they're now sold together but I'm still being told to pay for it....
  10. I can't get Bedrock Edition even tough I have minecraft java.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't get Bedrock Edition even tough I have minecraft java.: I bought java edition over 5 years ago and I still can't download Bedrock edition even though I should be able to claim it. When I log in to Mojang it doesn't display that I bought Minecraft even though it should....