Windows 10: How do I get McAfee off my computer?

Discus and support How do I get McAfee off my computer? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I cannot believe it is legal to install software in such a way that it blocks being removed and it hacks into all my reports. I have bought a better... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DebbieWagner Prenatt, Apr 19, 2020.

1. How do I get McAfee off my computer?

I cannot believe it is legal to install software in such a way that it blocks being removed and it hacks into all my reports. I have bought a better anti spyware that doesn't block my productivity. I went in to every possible area to uninstall and it had me blocked. Pop up states :"action denied" I hate the software and I hope to find a lawyer to sue McAfee for all the time lost on my projects. Can anyone offer me step by step removal or a lawyer ready to knock them off my computer and replace it for the damage they have done. I think it should be illegal to lock a software in believing we all will agree to there bs. I will never entertain the thought of using any anti spyware or other software by this Pirate company. I have recommended my clients don't purchase any McAfee software because it comes as its own super virus. help McAfee should have been the real name of Covid-19

I am losing clients and my patience.

Deb

:)

DebbieWagner Prenatt, Apr 19, 2020

2. McAfee security

Read through this and it will show you step by step how to remove McAfee from your computer

PC Hell: How to Uninstall McAfee

hTconeM9user, Apr 19, 2020
  3. win 10 will not allow me to open McAfee

Hi Norbert,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I would suggest you to un-install/re-install McAfee and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Control Panel

• Click on Programs and features, right click on the
      McAfee and select uninstall it.

• Now install it again.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 19, 2020
  4. How do I get McAfee off my computer?

QNAP Releases McAfee Antivirus for Turbo NAS

Step right up, folks! Yes, now your QNAP Turbo NAS can feel as sluggish as your desktop PC with a new McAfee AntiVirus subscription. And let's not forget that false sense of security when malware walks right past McAfee AV without even a squawk.
    *Roll :roll:

Static~Charge, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

How do I get McAfee off my computer?

1. How do I get McAfee off my computer? - Similar Threads - McAfee off computer

2. how do I get hackers off of my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get hackers off of my computer: how do I get hackers off of my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-hackers-off-of-my-computer/7dc0ed06-74d4-495a-b85a-84616b9224bd
  3. How do I get this off my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get this off my computer?: I was on the Microsoft store and I see someone has hacked my account. I went to setting and I saw that there is an email address on the main account that I don't know of. It is on the main account of the computer and I want to get it off, but I can't because I need to sign...
  4. How do I get this off my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get this off my computer?: I was on the Microsoft store and I see someone has hacked my account. I went to setting and I saw that there is an email address on the main account that I don't know of. It is on the main account of the computer and I want to get it off, but I can't because I need to sign...
  5. How do I get the WinZip **** off my computer. "

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the WinZip **** off my computer. ": "Maximize Your PC's Performance" is BLOCKING my screen. That is the only thing on the center of my screen and I can't get it off. And if I try to add the free trial, I am told that it is DANGEROUS to add it. What kind of **** is this that takes over my computer?????...
  6. How do I get the WinZip **** off my computer. "

How do I get the WinZip **** off my computer. ": "Maximize Your PC's Performance" is BLOCKING my screen. That is the only thing on the center of my screen and I can't get it off. And if I try to add the free trial, I am told that it is DANGEROUS to add it. What kind of **** is this that takes over my computer?????...
  7. I can't get McAfee off my computer. Help, please?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't get McAfee off my computer. Help, please?: I can't get McAfee off my computer. Help, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-mcafee-off-my-computer-help-please/0605077f-c534-49c6-8993-205d6f61bc71
  8. I can't get McAfee off my computer. Help, please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get McAfee off my computer. Help, please?: I can't get McAfee off my computer. Help, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-mcafee-off-my-computer-help-please/0605077f-c534-49c6-8993-205d6f61bc71
  9. I can't get McAfee off my computer. Help, please?

10. How do i get mcafee off my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do i get mcafee off my computer?: I bought a laptop that came with one year free mcafee antivirus already installed on it. my one year ran out six months ago and i have since downloaded AVG for my antiv8rus software . Mcafee is still on my computer and very much active usi g up my ram, popping up...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get mcafee off windows 10

2. can you run antivirus program with windows defender