Windows 10: How do I get Microsoft Store to notify when one of my apps has an update?

Discus and support How do I get Microsoft Store to notify when one of my apps has an update? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; HiI was checking to see if an update was needed for one of my apps. Per the vendor, I have the latest version. They told me that Microsoft Store would... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ceedge, May 19, 2023.

1. ceedge Win User

How do I get Microsoft Store to notify when one of my apps has an update?

HiI was checking to see if an update was needed for one of my apps. Per the vendor, I have the latest version. They told me that Microsoft Store would tell me when an update is needed. I looked in the store and then the library and found apps installed on my pc. Two apps show needing updates. I was never notified by the store that an update was needed.I checked Settings - System - Notification and Actions and checked the "get notifications from senders" area. Microsoft Store was already on, and I changed the priority to high. I did the same for a few other apps. Actually, all are on except the

:)

ceedge, May 19, 2023

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, May 19, 2023
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, May 19, 2023
  4. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, May 19, 2023
Thema:

1. How do I get Microsoft Store to notify when one of my apps has an update? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store notify

2. I Am Not Getting Notified When Someone Updates My Post's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Am Not Getting Notified When Someone Updates My Post's: I used to get an email when someone responds to post's I have opened, but have not gotten them recently. I do check the "Notify me when somone responds to this post" when I open one.Thanks...
  3. I Am Not Getting Notified When Someone Updates My Post's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Am Not Getting Notified When Someone Updates My Post's: I used to get an email when someone responds to post's I have opened, but have not gotten them recently. I do check the "Notify me when somone responds to this post" when I open one.Thanks...
  4. How do I get Microsoft Store to notify when one of my apps has an update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get Microsoft Store to notify when one of my apps has an update?: HiI was checking to see if an update was needed for one of my apps. Per the vendor, I have the latest version. They told me that Microsoft Store would tell me when an update is needed. I looked in the store and then the library and found apps installed on my pc. Two apps show...
  5. How do I get Microsoft Store to notify when one of my apps has an update?

How do I get Microsoft Store to notify when one of my apps has an update?: HiI was checking to see if an update was needed for one of my apps. Per the vendor, I have the latest version. They told me that Microsoft Store would tell me when an update is needed. I looked in the store and then the library and found apps installed on my pc. Two apps show...
  6. How do I get my Microsoft Store to stop doing this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my Microsoft Store to stop doing this?: Hi, I'm UsernameGen123.My Microsoft Store keeps doing this. Help:Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-microsoft-store-to-stop-doing-this/7cd65b59-421f-4af6-bc3d-0b82ea72cfc8
  7. How do I get my Microsoft Store to stop doing this?

How do I get my Microsoft Store to stop doing this?: Hi, I'm UsernameGen123.My Microsoft Store keeps doing this. Help:Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-microsoft-store-to-stop-doing-this/7cd65b59-421f-4af6-bc3d-0b82ea72cfc8
  8. How Do I Develop and app and get it into the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Develop and app and get it into the Microsoft Store: I am new to apps and non technical. I want to develop an app for my website https://jayssyntheticgrass.com.au so that customers can order services and maintenance directly from the app.What is the best way to go about this? Where can I find a developer, how much will it cost...
  9. How Do I Develop and app and get it into the Microsoft Store

How Do I Develop and app and get it into the Microsoft Store: I am new to apps and non technical. I want to develop an app for my website https://jayssyntheticgrass.com.au so that customers can order services and maintenance directly from the app.What is the best way to go about this? Where can I find a developer, how much will it cost...
  10. Why do I not get notified?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why do I not get notified?: I guess we are all familiar with the following checkboxPersonally, I always have it checked.Personally, I cannot remember ever being notified.Personally, that is a PITA!Have I done something to offend the Forum Gods so they don't bother contacting me?...